Thread: I reckon there's 2 teams better in Div 2 in 2011....

I reckon there's 2 teams better in Div 2 in 2011....

HOLROYD-PARRAMATTA - SportingPulse

I mean, you have to have a certain amount of confidence........but if they were the strongest team, arguably or not, wouldn't they be there at Blacktown on the last day?

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    HOLROYD-PARRAMATTA - SportingPulse

I mean, you have to have a certain amount of confidence........but if they were the strongest team, arguably or not, wouldn't they be there at Blacktown on the last day?
    Given that when they played the two grand finalists during the season three times each. Didn't register a win against Balmain and won 1 from 3 against Penrith, I would say the word "arguably" could be used.

But very long odds to win the argument.

We knocked em, 6th place!

If Parra don't recruit well bottom 3 next year in div 1. In saying that i hope they do go well. Really good set up out at Gipps now and i think it would be good for footy to have a strong Parra. Them and the Riff having there 2s in div 4 dosen't say much for there depth so hopefully both teams stay injuring free.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDMATE View Post
    If Parra don't recruit well bottom 3 next year in div 1. In saying that i hope they do go well. Really good set up out at Gipps now and i think it would be good for footy to have a strong Parra. Them and the Riff having there 2s in div 4 dosen't say much for there depth so hopefully both teams stay injuring free.
    Agree about the D1-> D4 gap. It's a tough one. Penrith applied to go up, but the Magic stole the spot. Bit like Town having PD and D3

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDMATE View Post
    Given that Southern Power won Div 2 and then went on to make the Div 1 grand final the following year, I would have thought that both clubs would realistically be aiming at a finals berth.