Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: SCG Redevelopment Stage 2: Noble, Bradman, Messenger

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi J_Moore,

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the number of seats available. We've done everything we can to recreate a similar area to the Noble Stand, without disrupting too many other members who currently sit in the Victor Trumper Stand. There will be just under 1,800 seats in Bays 316-318 for the Red Zone, all undercover and all with a great view of the footy. I hope you'll be able to enjoy the game from here for the next two years, keeping in mind the great facilities you'll enjoy once construction has been completed for the 2014 season.

Thanks,
    Jenny
    Jenny can you advise (approx) how many red zone members there are, and whether the guest passes will also be harder to get. Trying to decide whether to stay a redzone or move to allocated seating

Quote Originally Posted by rwgirl View Post
    Jenny can you advise (approx) how many red zone members there are, and whether the guest passes will also be harder to get. Trying to decide whether to stay a redzone or move to allocated seating
    Hi rwgirl,

In 2011, we had just over 6,000 Red Zone members, including Red 3's who do not have access to every match. There should be space for everyone in the new Red Zone, but I do need to point out that there are no guarantees with an unreserved membership and entry is subject to capacity.

Guest passes have always been limited, and at this stage we believe that same limit will apply for 2012/13. As always, I recommend purchasing guest passes early if you need them - or even better, think about purchasing a Red 3 membership. The membership card is transferable, so you can use it to bring along 3 different friends. It's also only $100 for an adult, so saves you $25 in comparison to buying 3 guest passes (and that's without taking booking fees into account!). The only catch is that you can only scan the card once per game (so you can't use it to bring 3 friends at once). It's definitely worth thinking about if you regularly buy guest passes, plus we get one more member on the tally board!

If you have any questions or need a hand at all, just let me know.

Jenny

Senior Player
    How are the membership numbers coming along Jenny?

And I wish the telcos had the same approach to their customers as The Swans. I spent an hour todat getting NOWHERE with optus on the phone and computer.

You guys put them to shame..all the money they spend on telling us how wonderful we are and how important to them we are..every penny shd be put into customer service , and taken away from advertising.

The 20 minutes or whatever it is that Jenny spends every day checking and answering RWO queries are worth thousands in goodwill..Thank you.

I'm glad the situation with guest passes is unchanged, the ability to invite friends/family and introduce new chums to the game is a major reason for holding a Red Zone membership. The current situation opens up a nice option for the club for the 2014 season. Why not keep those three bays of the Trumper as unreserved memberships and call it the White Zone. Thoughts Jenny?
    Pay peanuts get monkeys

Jenny, has any decision been made yet on if/where the after match functions will be held this year?
    I asked the question when I renewed my memberships a few weeks ago and was told that it was still being worked on.

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Jenny, has any decision been made yet on if/where the after match functions will be held this year?
    I asked the question when I renewed my memberships a few weeks ago and was told that it was still being worked on.
    Jenny answered this questions on message #67 in the Membership thread. She said: "Sorry - we haven't been able to lock anything in yet. As soon as we hear anything, we'll let you know."

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    Jenny answered this questions on message #67 in the Membership thread. She said: "Sorry - we haven't been able to lock anything in yet. As soon as we hear anything, we'll let you know."
    Hahaha, Thanks Erica, my old brain missed that one completely! I thought when I was typing the question yesterday that I had asked it already but for the life of me I couldn't fnd it!

Old age is a bitch........

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910