Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby Bolton

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    At the Demons maybe.
    I went along to a few VWFL games last year - those girls go pretty hard! I saw some pretty big hits and bruises that would make even Jude cringe!

No forward thinking you lot. One Siarra Bolton + One say son of Kelly/Kirk, and we have a serious contender for the brownlow in forty years time!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    No forward thinking you lot. One Siarra Bolton + One say son of Kelly/Kirk, and we have a serious contender for the brownlow in forty years time!
    Gawd !! I'd be 90+.........hmmm... could be worth hanging around for though......GWS might have won a game by then.

I'd be dead.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I'd be dead.
    Not if the doctor keeps filling you with preservatives!!

Match the little swannie girls with the little swannie boys.

I love the way you think Prims.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

I'd be dead.
    Awww Prims I can just see you sitting in that great SCG in the sky with your bloodstained angel wings and red and white halo looking down with a tear in your eye as baby Kirk/Bolton lifts the 2052 Premiership Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Awww Prims I can just see you sitting in that great SCG in the sky with your bloodstained angel wings and red and white halo looking down with a tear in your eye as baby Kirk/Bolton lifts the 2052 Premiership Cup.
    Good people go to the great SCG in the sky and the bad people naturally go to ANZ stadium.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Good point. I can see it now. I think I am going to choose to haunt the SCG locker room......ok, bags that patch folks.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well done Boltons.
    I hope she can cut straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Good people go to the great SCG in the sky and the bad people naturally go to ANZ stadium.
    2052 - blimey I'll be 88 - shut the gate!!!! but like the idea of only the good at the SCG - not so good at ANZ - or if they are really bad, I reckon Victoria Park or Brookvale Oval - covering both codes there !

lovely news for the Boltons - life is changed forever now!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    2052 - blimey I'll be 88 - shut the gate!!!! but like the idea of only the good at the SCG - not so good at ANZ - or if they are really bad, I reckon Victoria Park or Brookvale Oval - covering both codes there !

lovely news for the Boltons - life is changed forever now!
    2052 - The year Kirk Jnr raises the cup. It will also mark 86 years since the Saints have won anything.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

We will stilll be alive when Kirk Jnr raises the cup. He is about seven now, so that gives us about 15 to 20 years. I should be able to hang on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12