Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Membership

Question for Jenny. In the old red zone (in all the SCG members) on entry we were given a seat reservation sticker so that we could be sure that our seat would not disappear if we went to the bar or loo. Will we get the same in the new red zone? Would be much appreciated.
    Pay peanuts get monkeys

Jenny,

I will ring the membership dept today and make an inquiry. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Royboy View Post
    As a family membership holder I know the difficulties of bringing kids .......
    Thanks ORB! Exactly the kind of information I was after.
    And the man who started it all, the Schneiderman . . . . .

I'm another one of those who use to be in the Red Zone (sat in the front of the Ladies' Members' Stand) and will now be in the Trumper Stand. Still waiting for my membership to arrive. Last year I got it about 10 days before Round 1, so hoping I get it a bit earlier this year! Plus I've got a new dodgy owner of the post office in my area so am a tad worried they'll put it in the wrong box instead (with my luck, it'd happen).

Regular in the Side
    I'm still waiting for mine too, as are my folks and my niece and nephew. We still have a few weeks left until we need them though so we're not at panic stations as yet!
    Life's not a spectator sport

I got my membership a couple of weeks ago, happy chappy

I'm still waiting on my daughters infant membership, is anyone else waiting for a infant/baby membership? Only reason why I ask is that the club forgot to send hers last year and I had to go into the South Melbourne office to pick it up for her.

Her name is Madison Stride. (she's just under 2 years old and has "go swannies" down pat) :-)

This was just before the NAB cup game couple of weeks ago at Ethihad :-)

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi Yvonne, can you please send me a message with your surname? I'll have a look for you and let you know when it should arrive. The majority of the reserved seat redevelopment member cards were printed last Monday, so it shouldn't be too far away at all.
    I am one of those re-located (from Bradman to Trumper).

The membership kit arrived today.

Kits arrived today. Looking forward to trying out our temporary relocation to the Trumper stand.
    Conrad

Mine arrived today for my country red zone membership wohoo! Now can buy tickets for guests to join me in the red zone for the day we get revenge over Freo

Senior Player
    Pet membership received! (Why won't this thing let me post a picture??)
    http://instagr.am/p/H0kox1Hbs9/

That's all class. Looks good SwansR
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    Pet membership received! (Why won't this thing let me post a picture??)
    http://instagr.am/p/H0kox1Hbs9/
    Very cute SwansRob!

Apologies to all the Red Zone members out there - we found out on Monday that the card printer at the mail house broke down last week so everything took longer than expected to be sent out. We've had confirmation now that they have now been posted, so packs should arrive very soon if they have not already.

Ash3, Our Melbourne office has checked Madison's membership and it was sent late last week. Keep an eye on the post as it should be with you any day. Keep in mind, it may be a post office collection slip as the pack will have her Cyggy Club blanket in there.

Thanks all,

Jenny