Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi Rod,

Sorry to hear about the problems you had with your wife's membership. If you ever have any problems in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Redevelopment information for reserved seat holders will be on the way to you very soon. Red Zone members received their first communication yesterday, and you're up next! Should be in the next few days!

Thanks,
    Jenny
    Jenny,
    Was that an email communication or something in the post? As if it was an email I did not recieve it (And I've had a suspicion I haven't been recieving the newsletters from my Sydney based membership all the time, but the ones from my Melbourne based membership are coming through fine so it doesn't matter so much).

I assume it is probably because I'm still on an antique Country Membership rather than a full red zone membership (I simply can't get to Sydney for every home game so have just kept renewing it as is).

Thank you

Rod_

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi Rod,

Sorry to hear about the problems you had with your wife's membership. If you ever have any problems in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Redevelopment information for reserved seat holders will be on the way to you very soon. Red Zone members received their first communication yesterday, and you're up next! Should be in the next few days!

Thanks,
    Jenny
    I meant thank you

Rod_

I am now a fully fledged Red Zone Member thanks to Sam and Jenny. I am looking forward to the season and I have a few friends who are keen to come along as well. It is funny, as soon as you say you are a member of something suddenly people want to be a part of it. I think it is called the 'flow on' effect. I am very happy if they come and cheer the Swans on!

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    I am now a fully fledged Red Zone Member thanks to Sam and Jenny. I am looking forward to the season and I have a few friends who are keen to come along as well. It is funny, as soon as you say you are a member of something suddenly people want to be a part of it. I think it is called the 'flow on' effect. I am very happy if they come and cheer the Swans on!
    Great news! Thanks for your support wolftone57.
    Hopefully you can convince a few of those friends to join you in the Red Zone!

Jenny if you are still monitoring this thread I was just wondering how long the Member Packs take to arrive in the mail. I paid up on the 2nd February so can I expect to wait 10 to 14 working days?

I think I read somewhere that the packs will start to be sent out next week.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    I think I read somewhere that the packs will start to be sent out next week.
    Jenny wrote that last week, so we should start seeing them this week...

Love it when my nephew gets his card. He keeps things close to his chest normally but when he gets his card he's genuinely excited and his face lights up. He's a fan for life there's no doubt that.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Jenny if you are still monitoring this thread I was just wondering how long the Member Packs take to arrive in the mail. I paid up on the 2nd February so can I expect to wait 10 to 14 working days?
    wow before they had smart pay, we would all have to pay up front in the November and you didnt receive anything until March - you'd have been beside yourself! expecting to wait 10-14 days, geez give them a chance.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Back in 2009 I got my membership in time for Round 2.

How things have changed here on Waltons mountain.

Hi Wolftone57,

The first packs are going into the post tomorrow, so around 12,500 members will receive everything in the next few days.
    Now the first file is almost out of the way (it's always the tricky one!), a new batch will go out weekly so they should now arrive quite quickly after members join or renew.

I've just checked for your name Wolftone, and you must have just missed out on this first file. Your pack should be with you next week though.

I have also just done a quick search on a few familiar names... Big Al, Primmy, Annie, Wardy - make sure you check the post over the next few days!

Please note, those affected by the redevelopment have been kept out of this first file so everyone has time to get their forms back to upgrade or change seats. Red Zone members should get a letter tomorrow, and reserved seat holders will get a letter Thursday with more information about this.
    If you're a Red Zone member and you know you're going to stick with the Red Zone, just shoot me a private message and I'll make sure you're included in next week's file (otherwise, everything will arrive the following week).

Thanks all. It always starts to get exciting when packs arrive as you know footy can't be too far away!
    Last edited by Jenny; 7th February 2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast