Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership

I demand to know what's in the packs this year!

Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotties View Post
    I demand to know what's in the packs this year!

Please.
    Since you asked so nicely.

http://membership.sydneyswans.com.au/memberships.aspx
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

I'm not in a library, damnit. Someone summarise!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Yay I like the sound of a poncho for my Premiership club membership! I'm a bit bummed though ... just because I'm an adult, doesn't mean I wouldn't like a Birthday Card from the Swans Players.

I'm starting to get excited about the upcoming season - I have a feeling we are in for a really good year this year.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotties View Post
    I'm not in a library, damnit. Someone summarise!
    Settle petal.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I'm a bit bummed though ... just because I'm an adult, doesn't mean I wouldn't like a Birthday Card from the Swans Players.
    Pretty sure my dog gets one...

Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    Pretty sure my dog gets one...
    Oh my, I want a refund now! My dog has never liked the football, something about yelling and ranting and screaming and throwing things around that she doesn't seem to like.... strange that! Doesn't mean however that she doesn't automatically get dressed up in red and white for the big games!

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Oh my, I want a refund now! My dog has never liked the football, something about yelling and ranting and screaming and throwing things around that she doesn't seem to like.... strange that! Doesn't mean however that she doesn't automatically get dressed up in red and white for the big games!
    I learned a long time ago never ever hold the remote when watching Swans games. They tend not to work when in a thousand pieces. I hold a little pillow now which cops a hammering and doesn't do any damage when hurled. Also I think if I tried to dress my dog up in anything i'd be missing a throat when I woke the next morning.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Blog Entries
    I guess it's about time I signed up!!
    I always leave it till the last moment!!

I've said it before but I admire all our interstate members. To support a club from another city when you only get to see them 5-6 times a year is quite admirable.
    Last edited by Big Al; 8th February 2012 at 10:25 AM.

Senior Player
    I've said it before but admire all our interstate members. To support a club from another city when you only get to see them 5-6 times a year is quite admirable.
    We also pay a fair bit less than you... I buy the basic general admission Vic membership for $125 - about the same as it would cost me to get into those games anyway.

I learned a long time ago never ever hold the remote when watching Swans games. They tend not to work when in a thousand pieces. I hold a little pillow now which cops a hammering and doesn't do any damage when hurled. Also I think if I tried to dress my dog up in anything i'd be missing a throat when I woke the next morning.
    I know what you mean I threw the remote in one game last year and had to repair it. It was the game against Freemantle umpired by the Chamberlain person (I am being nice Liz).

Thanks Jenny as I am a Red Zone Member my pack won't come out until later then. I love it how we can get answers when some other organisations I am a member of or are signed up to are impossible to get even a sniff from. Try getting onto a University Enrollment site to arrange classes for the year it is hell.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast