Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    The decision to drop the Lakeside memberships is interesting . I don't quite understand it.

Was it extremely unpopular and thus not worth continuing?

Was it embarrassingly popular and showed a greater lack of interest in ANZ than was previously thought? Maybe it
    indicated a trend that the Swans were not prepared to let develop further?

Has the emergence this season of the Giants and that being their homeground had some influence?

Am I playing with some minor conspiracy theory and looking stupid?

Any thoughts? (Not re my being 'stupid' though!)
    I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, so I'm not sure I should jump in here...

The decision to discontinue the SCG only package was a result of the change in fixture from 8 games to 9 games at the SCG. The difference in price between a 9 game package and an 11 game package was minimal, and in some cases, prices were almost the same. As with all of our membership packages, the more games you attend the cheaper it becomes per match, and it was no longer feasible to maintain the two options at such a similar price point.

Members who held an SCG only package in the past were able to forfeit their place at ANZ Stadium and receive seat credits for these games up front. This was offered to ensure these members were not disadvantaged by this change. If you're not interested in heading to ANZ Stadium for our home matches, keep an eye out for our seat re-sale program. If your seat sells, you'll receive credits towards your 2013 membership. There will be more information on this in the March magazine.

Apologies if that isn't quite as exciting as your theories Royboy!

CJK, if this is a big concern for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I'm sure I could find a suitable outcome for you that would mean we do not lose you as a member.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, so I'm not sure I should jump in here...

The decision to discontinue the SCG only package was a result of the change in fixture from 8 games to 9 games at the SCG. The difference in price between a 9 game package and an 11 game package was minimal, and in some cases, prices were almost the same. As with all of our membership packages, the more games you attend the cheaper it becomes per match, and it was no longer feasible to maintain the two options at such a similar price point.

Members who held an SCG only package in the past were able to forfeit their place at ANZ Stadium and receive seat credits for these games up front. This was offered to ensure these members were not disadvantaged by this change. If you're not interested in heading to ANZ Stadium for our home matches, keep an eye out for our seat re-sale program. If your seat sells, you'll receive credits towards your 2013 membership. There will be more information on this in the March magazine.

Apologies if that isn't quite as exciting as your theories Royboy!

CJK, if this is a big concern for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I'm sure I could find a suitable outcome for you that would mean we do not lose you as a member.
    Any thoughts on Lee Harvey Oswald or whether man ever really walked on the moon Jenny?
    Thanks for clearing it up.

I am disappointed by the change in seating arrangements (not the clubs fault) as myself and my daughter have been at every home game since the beginning of 2003 and members since 2004. It took us a couple of years to finally get the seats we finished up with in the Bradman stand (under cover, up high, behind the goals, isle seats, with spare seats behind us for when we had to take the kids, etc). Due to circumstances beyond her control she will not be able to come to any games this year so I am on my own.
    Now I will be in an area where I will not know anyone ( I am sure that every Swans member is nice and friendly) but this is a little daunting for someone who is, shall we say no spring chicken.
    See you at the game

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    I am disappointed by the change in seating arrangements (not the clubs fault) as myself and my daughter have been at every home game since the beginning of 2003 and members since 2004. It took us a couple of years to finally get the seats we finished up with in the Bradman stand (under cover, up high, behind the goals, isle seats, with spare seats behind us for when we had to take the kids, etc). Due to circumstances beyond her control she will not be able to come to any games this year so I am on my own.
    Now I will be in an area where I will not know anyone ( I am sure that every Swans member is nice and friendly) but this is a little daunting for someone who is, shall we say no spring chicken.
    See you at the game
    Make sure you let us know if there is anything we can do to help Yvonne. Where possible, we have tried to relocate everyone from each bay into a similar area, so hopefully you'll still be surrounded by some familiar faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Make sure you let us know if there is anything we can do to help Yvonne. Where possible, we have tried to relocate everyone from each bay into a similar area, so hopefully you'll still be surrounded by some familiar faces.
    Jenny, Just read the email saying the same thing. Thanks

Any idea when us Melbourne supporters will get our memberships? We get to go to all Nab cup games with our memberships, and considering there's games on this Friday at Etihad, which I'd like to get to with friends. I was hoping the membership pack would be arriving soon.

Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Any idea when us Melbourne supporters will get our memberships? We get to go to all Nab cup games with our memberships, and considering there's games on this Friday at Etihad, which I'd like to get to with friends. I was hoping the membership pack would be arriving soon.
    Hi Johnno,

The first Melbourne packs went into Friday's post, so they will start to arrive from today.

Thanks,
    Jenny

Veterans List
    I've been offered a seat in Trumper, bay 314 - anyone confirm afternoon sun issue or not?

They have me in Bay314-1/RowU/Seat 9. Same question regarding afternoon sun issue. Also is Row U up the back and is Seat 9 an isle seat?. Picky aren't I. Will still go anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    I've been offered a seat in Trumper, bay 314 - anyone confirm afternoon sun issue or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    They have me in Bay314-1/RowU/Seat 9. Same question regarding afternoon sun issue. Also is Row U up the back and is Seat 9 an isle seat?. Picky aren't I. Will still go anyway.
    giant - what row have they got you in?

YvonneH - Row U - hmmm...something tells me you'd better bring the sunscreen. Just in case.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    giant - what row have they got you in?

YvonneH - Row U - hmmm...something tells me you'd better bring the sunscreen. Just in case.
    AA, CS.

Goes up to 11
    After the stupid summer we've been having, I am praying that I get to have the 'sun problem' at our games this year....

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast