Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    AA, CS.
    Sounds like you're up the back. You should be safe from the sun up there.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    They have me in Bay314-1/RowU/Seat 9. Same question regarding afternoon sun issue. Also is Row U up the back and is Seat 9 an isle seat?. Picky aren't I. Will still go anyway.
    Row U is the last row in the front section of the Trumper. It backs on to the walkway

Veteran Site Admin
    This thread is fine for swapping information, and discussing general issues and concerns about membership issues, and Jenny has been wonderful addressing people's questions. The membership department has certainly been thrown a curveball this off season with the need to re-seat lots of members, and things must be pretty challenging for them at the moment.

But if you have a specific issue with your seating or membership, please contact the club directly to raise your concerns so that they can address those concerns with you in private.

Is there any news yet about if or where the after match functions will be held?
    I asked the question when I renewed my membership and they said they were still trying to sort it out.

Apologies if this question has been asked before.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    This thread is fine for swapping information, and discussing general issues and concerns about membership issues, and Jenny has been wonderful addressing people's questions. The membership department has certainly been thrown a curveball this off season with the need to re-seat lots of members, and things must be pretty challenging for them at the moment.

But if you have a specific issue with your seating or membership, please contact the club directly to raise your concerns so that they can address those concerns with you in private.
    Of course I contacted the club already ... but I wanted to make the general point that allocating the seats BEFORE asking people if their seating groups were correct was going to cause problems for some people and used our situation as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by timr View Post
    Of course I contacted the club already ... but I wanted to make the general point that allocating the seats BEFORE asking people if their seating groups were correct was going to cause problems for some people and used our situation as an example.
    Hi Tim,

Thanks for your feedback. I can definitely understand your point, and we would have loved to check seating groups before allocating seats, but unfortunately time was not on our side.

We did our best to identify seating groups by matching name, address, past seat changes, similar 'member since' dates etc. but we knew that we would not get everything right. For that reason, we gave everyone a way to let us know if we were wrong.

I hope we've now been able to fix your group for you.
    If you do have any other concerns, just let me know.

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Is there any news yet about if or where the after match functions will be held?
    I asked the question when I renewed my membership and they said they were still trying to sort it out.

Apologies if this question has been asked before.
    Hi Jewels,

Sorry - we haven't been able to lock anything in yet. As soon as we hear anything, we'll let you know.

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post

Thanks Liz. It's generally quicker to contact the team directly than wait for me to get back to you as well!!
    We've definitely been thrown a curve ball, but the guys are doing a great job of staying on top of it all.

I am always happy to help though, so if anyone has any concerns or questions, please let me know.
    However, if it involves your own reserved seats, it might be best to send a private message rather than using the public forum.

On a positive note - has anyone received their pack yet?
    There was a delay with the mail lodgement, but most of the first batch went into the post on Monday.

Thanks all,

Jenny

No I haven't got Mine!!! And I am waiting, waiting, waiting......only slightly impatiently, however I do have my GA Swans tickets for Game 1 out at ANZ. That's a start.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Happy and I know it
    Happy, happy! My membership pack arrived today. Love Goodsey's photo on my card.

Veterans List
    Took up my Trumper Stand option today after assurances sun screen would not be required (tho after last season and this appalling summer I share jono2707's desire for a return to those balmy Sunday arvos at the SCG).

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    got mine
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast