Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Thanks Liz. It's generally quicker to contact the team directly than wait for me to get back to you as well!!
    We've definitely been thrown a curve ball, but the guys are doing a great job of staying on top of it all.

I am always happy to help though, so if anyone has any concerns or questions, please let me know.
    However, if it involves your own reserved seats, it might be best to send a private message rather than using the public forum.

On a positive note - has anyone received their pack yet?
    There was a delay with the mail lodgement, but most of the first batch went into the post on Monday.

Thanks all,

Jenny
    HIi Jenny...many thanks! My wife and I received our membership packs today! We both love the pencil case with the pack!!

Just one question...our baby boy (6 months old) and already a Swannies member did not receive his? Baby memberships being posted out at a later date?

Cheers,
    Matt
    Swannies for life!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Yes I got mine! *does a happy dance*

So it is a pencil case, I wasn't sure

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Just one question...our baby boy (6 months old) and already a Swannies member did not receive his? Baby memberships being posted out at a later date?
    Oh No, there could be a serious dummy spit if it doesn''t arrive soon. 1
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Mine hasn't arrived yet. Any other Melbourne-ites got there's yet?

Been trying to call membership the last couple of days, but it's my fault as I'm busy during the middle of the day and forget they open late morning and close by 4pm.

Had the similar issues with the auto payment not going through on my membership renewal, I got a call a couple of weeks back (very nice and thank you guys for the effort) from them and I paid over the phone in full there and then. All sorted.

But I think the auto system is still trying to hit me up for payment as I got an email with words to that effect, think it is a mistake and just automatically generated. Not too worried but I'll call and confirm today that all is good.

Just want to say again that how good the service has always been, the club just needs to pay for some extra hours so the phones can be manned for longer!!!
    Swannies haiku
    Harbour with white swan
    The flag shall be yours again
    Destiny repeats

I got my memberships!!

OMG. I wasn't last.

Lovin the pencil case.

(Thanks to Jenny and the membership department. As usual, job very well done.)
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Mine hasn't arrived yet. Any other Melbourne-ites got there's yet?
    No, I'm still waiting too Johnno...

Hopefully the bumper sticker won't fade in under a month.

I've been through three sets of stickers, but the Geelong sticker on the other side is as fresh and clean as the day the wife put it on there.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    No, I'm still waiting too Johnno...
    Hope it comes today or tomorrow, was wanting to go the games on Friday night with my brother in law(he's a hawks man....and yes, he did give me heaps when they knocked us out of the finals last season). The Melbourne based memberships get you into all NAB cup games free of charge, certainly wouldn't want to pay to watch Hawthorn, North and Richmond go round the park!!!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Hope it comes today or tomorrow, was wanting to go the games on Friday night with my brother in law(he's a hawks man....and yes, he did give me heaps when they knocked us out of the finals last season). The Melbourne based memberships get you into all NAB cup games free of charge, certainly wouldn't want to pay to watch Hawthorn, North and Richmond go round the park!!!
    Not all Melbourne based memberships get you into NAB Cup games for free - mine for example...

waiting, waiting, waiting......
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by desredandwhite View Post
    Hopefully the bumper sticker won't fade in under a month.

I've been through three sets of stickers, but the Geelong sticker on the other side is as fresh and clean as the day the wife put it on there.
    Time to back into something on that side then...
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast