Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Swans Intra-Club Game - Friday 17th February 2012

At the b ottom of the Swans AFL web site under Video's you will find a couple of minutes of highlights from the intraclub match you may be interested in.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I may not have emphasised this in previous posts on this subject. I was very impressed with the way Doggie went about it on the day. He was consistently good. I loved the way he got in and under, tackled and got free for a couple of goals. I wish him luck this year.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    I may not have emphasised this in previous posts on this subject. I was very impressed with the way Doggie went about it on the day. He was consistently good. I loved the way he got in and under, tackled and got free for a couple of goals. I wish him luck this year.
    Agree, he was good, and I'm not particularly a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Agree, he was good, and I'm not particularly a fan.
    Nor am I Giant. I always believed we recruited too many of his type of player over a short period of time. Short, squat and slow, even though they can kick goals and get under the pack. The problem was always the pace and he was found out quite a few times that is why he has been working so hard. Good on him!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678