Thread: Player profiles

Player profiles

Seems like a strange thing but I wish that they would update the player photos on the website and show the new players in the jersey. Just to see how they look in the red and white

They had the team photos last week I think? So maybe they'll be updated soon.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

How do you DO that ugg!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Thumbs up

Hehe, Jude is labelled as Ryan O, I often wonder how the players feel when they are mis identified in the papers, which we all know happens often, but in the official team photos????? Walsh and Mitchell look to be in pretty good shape like they could step up any time this year
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

They've just gone up.

Edit: or at least, some have. Armstrong and Lockyer have their headshots up. Mitchell, Walsh and Morton don't.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I think you've caught them in flagrante delicto, Morton's is now up but the 2 Tommy (s) haven't been. All the rookie list players are also up.

Leadership group exposed anyone? Obviously some aren't (newbies/young guns), but what other reason would these select few be chosen??

Thread was excellently timed. I believe they are now all up on the official site.

Yeah they are all up there. Jordan Lockyer looks great in the Swans Colours they suit him to a T