Thread: NAB Cup Round 1: Swans v Saints v Cats

BitTorrent (protocol) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Best to pm me or do a google for more details
    One vege patch at a time
    www.onegreenacre.com
    Looking for a beer? Look here,
    www.whereisthepub.org

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    If White or walsh can stand up as a genuine combo with Reidy we free up Goods to float between midfield and the forward line to do his thing !!!!!
    This This This This This

Come on Tommy, I know you've never played a senior AFL game but you can become a goal-kicking sensation overnight right, right?????

It kind of sucks how ridiculous this statement is yet I'm kind of hoping/expecting it to happen :/

Further, I think Morton will step up and become a genuine contributor to our forward line. Has talent, and was really impressed by the way he in his presser the other day. The boy's going places!

Regular in the Side
    No Jed Lamb - corked thigh according to his Twitter

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    The Nelson in Bondi Junction/Woollahra seems like a stinky league pub on the outside, but the back games room is reserved exclusively for footy, with the sound turned right up. Kind of a kooky room too - foozball, table tennis, sega rally and the like but you can sit close enough to the telly to see the two little horns that grow out of the umps heads.

Every other room is league.

See you tonight if you're in the area.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Quote Originally Posted by alison.z View Post
    No Jed Lamb - corked thigh according to his Twitter
    I've never been so disappointed to hear my Lamb is a little tender.

Senior Player
    Looks like no Rohan either from his twitter..Says he has family business in Cobden and wishes the boys good luck for tonight.

He left the intra club half way through, and I'm assuming injury.

If Rohan and Lamb are both out, will there be any more players added to tonight's squad?

Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    If Rohan and Lamb are both out, will there be any more players added to tonight's squad?
    I hope this is all conjecture as I was looking forward to both these guys playing..

Rod_

Looking forward to a solid run through both games with no expectations for a win .... just hoping for no injuries .... its too early to lose players.
    Premierships are won in September !

Give the guys a chance to gell together and pick up the pace of the real game after an of season of mainly aerobic work.

Membership pack in the mail today !

That medallion is bigger this year. Better to highlight the Swans to friends

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    There were 34 players named in the squad, that should be more than enough to cover 2 games of 22 players each.

Quote Originally Posted by 31 hard at it View Post
    Looking forward to a solid run through both games with no expectations for a win .... just hoping for no injuries .... its too early to lose players.
    Premierships are won in September !

Give the guys a chance to gell together and pick up the pace of the real game after an of season of mainly aerobic work.

Membership pack in the mail today !

That medallion is bigger this year. Better to highlight the Swans to friends
    +1. I am sure that the coaching staff will be setting themselves for round 1 against GWS.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    The Nelson in Bondi Junction/Woollahra seems like a stinky league pub on the outside, but the back games room is reserved exclusively for footy, with the sound turned right up. Kind of a kooky room too - foozball, table tennis, sega rally and the like but you can sit close enough to the telly to see the two little horns that grow out of the umps heads.

Every other room is league.

See you tonight if you're in the area.
    Sweet that's walking distance to mine! I usually go to the Light Brigade but there's never any seats

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast