Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cunningham - Kelly Clone

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    This is a very informative forum post about the rookie list and veterans situation and how it stands at all clubs.

Senior list spots available

Well that clears it u, hello Harry!!! He will play first up!

Twitter

Richmond and Sydney have placed Dean McDonald and Alex Brown respectively on the long-term injury list. No replacement yet for either player
    The Swans are very cunning. Hammer out a space on the senior list and dangle the carrot in front of Harry for tonight's game. Given that there are no other rookie listed players in tonight's squad, surely the spot is his for the taking. Of course moving Brown now might be related to the fact that the player has to stay on the LTI list for a minimum 8 weeks.

Veterans List
    Ugg, you're a wizz at finding this stuff. It will help my Dreamteam deliberations too.

Oh, and GO HARRY!

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Twitter

The Swans are very cunning. Hammer out a space on the senior list and dangle the carrot in front of Harry for tonight's game. Given that there are no other rookie listed players in tonight's squad, surely the spot is his for the taking. Of course moving Brown now might be related to the fact that the player has to stay on the LTI list for a minimum 8 weeks.
    Ugg's even more clever this year. Great article in Daily Terror today about the possible promotion.

Ugg do I win something for that? GWS scarf.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Happy Days DVD coming your way.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Happy Days DVD coming your way.
    Beauty !!!!!!!!!
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Saw him play for the first time last night, the first thing I thought when watching him was Paul Williams.
    If he turns out some where between Kelly and Williams he will be a great pickup.

Cheers

Waz

I reckon the kid will do well and he is ready for a season of AFL. He may be a little wet yet but he will be ok in the end.

Veterans List
    12 months, but he will make a player I feel

Goes up to 11
    Harry will have little or no impact this year - he has looked promising but unless we have a stack of injuries I see plenty of others in front of him at this stage. If he was a Kelly/Williams combo clone we'd all be excited right now but I think those sorts of comparisons are taking it a tad too far for a first year rookie....

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Harry will have little or no impact this year - he has looked promising but unless we have a stack of injuries I see plenty of others in front of him at this stage. If he was a Kelly/Williams combo clone we'd all be excited right now but I think those sorts of comparisons are taking it a tad too far for a first year rookie....
    Jono I don't agree. This young bloke has kicked 5 goals in the NAB Cup campaign and he may even kick a few more against GCS. I was also impressed by his delivery and coolness under pressure. That give from the boundary to I think it was Bolts for a goal was superb and showed a cool head. He has been trained by Kells at the Riverina Academy so that is probably why he has a few of the great one's traits. He tackles and chases too. The kid is not far off and I think he will get a first up against GWS with all our injuries.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast