Thread: Andrejs Everitt for designated kick-ins?

Andrejs Everitt for designated kick-ins?

If Andrejs Everitt can unleash monsters like this...

Swans TV - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

can he be our designated kick-in player following opposition behinds?

Chuck Mummy, Goodsey or Sam Reid in the middle of the ground to contest the mark and your half way to goal! In fact, have Andrejs follow-up his kick in to take the handball from one of the afore mentioned 3 when they mark and in 2 kicks you're a chance to score!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    If Andrejs Everitt can unleash monsters like this...

Swans TV - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

can he be our designated kick-in player following opposition behinds?

Chuck Mummy, Goodsey or Sam Reid in the middle of the ground to contest the mark and your half way to goal! In fact, have Andrejs follow-up his kick in to take the handball from one of the afore mentioned 3 when they mark and in 2 kicks you're a chance to score!
    -10 What run 80 metres? after he kicks it? Are you serious? This post is a joke right? With Everitt near the opposition goals there won't be many points kicked anyway,just goals due to lack of opposition pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    -10 What run 80 metres? after he kicks it? Are you serious? This post is a joke right? With Everitt near the opposition goals there won't be many points kicked anyway,just goals due to lack of opposition pressure.
    Yes, I was kidding. It was a big kick though. Career as an NFL punter?

1min to go in the 3rd qtr against the Bombers on the wknd

.......Andrejs running hard in front and beat 2 Bombers to the ball - earns the penalty in the back outside 50m and then very quickly slams a ball to Mummy top of the square and Jetts comes thru for the mark and nails a 6 pointer !!!

For me............AE topped off a very good game.....a decisive game.....and looked the part

Jetts looked like he called Mummy out of the way and Jetts came from FF to nail a mark and then the Goal !

I have to say that Jetts looked as sharp in this game as any I have seen him play

He could have finished with 4 goals easy..........his tackling is at another level and his persistence and attitude is right on the mark !

Good luck Andrejs and Lewis and I hope 2012 brings you and the Swans all the success we hope for

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

Yes I have been impressed with the two of them too.