Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: NAB Cup Round 2 - Swans v Roos

Quote Originally Posted by BeeEmmAre View Post
    Hi all,

After a bit of to-ing and fro-ing, I can announce that this Saturday's NAB Cup match between the mighty Swannies and North Melbourne at Bruce Purser Reserve will be broadcast live on Alive 90.5 - Cumberland Community Radio.

We will go live from 6.45pm to 9.45pm with all the action.

With no TV coverage as far as I'm aware, I think this is the only place you can catch the game without actually being there.
    BMR - I assume there will be no feed into any Melbourne radio stations??

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desredandwhite View Post
    Will we be hearing your dulcet tones, Rhodesy?
    Yes, Des, it will be me, and other Digital Sports team members

Chicott, unfortunately not, as it is a local community station, but as mentioned earlier in this thread, there's a fair chance you'll be able to pick it up on the website.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

On the Rookie List
    on Andriod (and I think iphone) you can use the "TuneIn Radio" app to stream the station... I just checked and I found the station no problems by searching "alive 90.5" (found it before I had finished typing)
    it's a 64k stream so on my $5.00 for .5Gig data top up it will cost about 30 cents an hour to listen on the phone or next to nothing if the phone is connected to a wifi network

Keith

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firsty View Post
    on Andriod (and I think iphone) you can use the "TuneIn Radio" app to stream the station... I just checked and I found the station no problems by searching "alive 90.5" (found it before I had finished typing)
    it's a 64k stream so on my $5.00 for .5Gig data top up it will cost about 30 cents an hour to listen on the phone or next to nothing if the phone is connected to a wifi network

Keith
    Some quick maths on your figures works out to be 30mb per hour? Is that right?

Tunein radio also available on iOS devices btw

I got the stream really easy on my laptop. I want us to really give this mob a hiding. Horse reckons Mummy, Joey, ROK, LRT and Gery Rohan will play. But I wouldn't be surprised if Walsh got another go because last week was his first hit out. I hope Mitchell, TDL, Lambe, McNiel, Meredith, Everitt, Armstrong, Heath, Lynch and Brown all get to have a hit out too.

Just wild about Harry
    Major problem for me as I was hoping this would be televised so I can look at the recording. I am running a major promotion at the Essendon/St Kilda game in Wangaratta on Saturday night and have t be there and only have Vodafone so I think I am in big trouble.

Running a major SWANS promotion at the Essendon/St Kilda game? Brave if you are, Braver if you are not!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Running a major SWANS promotion at the Essendon/St Kilda game? Brave if you are, Braver if you are not!
    I know. The company I work for is the major sponsor of Essendon so I am surrounded by promo stuff and even our phone answering service starts with "Hi, I'm Jobe Watson..."

I feel so dirty...

Dosser and Ugg,

I did the Melbourne to Sydney drive yesterday and listened to SEN on TuneIn the whole way. I'm also with Vodafone and had 3G reception for 98% of the trip, including abeam Wangaratta. 30mb per hour is pretty close to spot on.

Will be there on Saturday night with my two little girls, can't wait.
    And the man who started it all, the Schneiderman . . . . .

I hope the station has bumped up their streaming bandwidth
    One vege patch at a time
    www.onegreenacre.com
    Looking for a beer? Look here,
    www.whereisthepub.org

Quote Originally Posted by desredandwhite View Post
    Lights not up to TV standard apparently
    Lights at ground are 500 Lux. Ok for playing but you need 1500 Lux to televise for AFL standard and that costs millions for a game only held every few years.

Jenny!!
    Poor Dosser needs a new job! he is being forced to promote Essendon and rightly feels dirty. Can you help?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast