Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sam Reid missing

  1. #1
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,710

    Sam Reid missing

    Sam didnt appear on the track on Thursday last..didn't appear tonight from what I see on the comments.

    Hope all is OK with him.

    Anyone know anything?

  2. #2
    Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nor-West Jets Football Club
    Posts
    2,509
    Was wandering around near us in the commentary position most of the night. He seemed like there was nothing wrong so I'd say (hope) it was just his turn for a rest.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

    YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

  3. #3
    On the Rookie List
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,290
    Yep - kinda bumped into him while he was kicking the footy with some young kids. What a frame! They won't be able to stop him in a few years.

  4. #4
    Proud Tragic Swan Primmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    On the Move!
    Posts
    5,953
    Nich, was that a kinda sorta accidentally on purpose bump? Still looks like a choir boy though.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

  5. #5
    Veterans List aardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,967
    Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Sam didnt appear on the track on Thursday last..didn't appear tonight from what I see on the comments.

    Hope all is OK with him.

    Anyone know anything?
    According to Horse he had a slight knock to the knee and if it was a normal game he would have played. He will be right next week.

  6. #6
    On the Rookie List
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Nich, was that a kinda sorta accidentally on purpose bump? Still looks like a choir boy though.
    Nope - it was an accident. They were on the path kicking the Footy and I was trying to get past. Nice kid our Sam. He said hello without hesitation before I even said anything.

  7. #7
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    According to Horse he had a slight knock to the knee and if it was a normal game he would have played. He will be right next week.
    Thanks Aardvark

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO