Thread: ABC Grandstand Just Got Better

ABC Grandstand Just Got Better

If I'm stuck on a Saturday arvo where all I can do is catch a radio call I try to get the ABC call, mainly because of Stan Alves, the man whose coaching life was cruelly cut short at St Kilda. Now the ABC have a recruited a new new expert analyst. Good luck to Craig Bolton as he launches into his new career. If he's as good in the media as he was on the footy field success is assured.
    Pay peanuts get monkeys

Thanks for that ORB! Brilliant idea. He speaks well, and I will now try to hunt down a small transistor radio (do they still call them that?) just to listen to him. Another of our Captains still holding up the Flag!!!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice one ORB.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to put Craig Bolton on now.

Jim Maxwell and Richard Hinds were asked what they thought the impact of the new AFL team in Sydney would be. They basically ignored the question and began a discussion as to how many people would turn up to the Waratahs game at the SFS.

Given that club rugby is very much a creature of the private school system, I'd have to say there won't be the expected 40-45,000 that are expected at tonight's game.