Thread: Membership Packs for Sydney Swans AFL Members living in Melbourne

Veterans List

Membership Packs for Sydney Swans AFL Members living in Melbourne

I was just wondering if anyone from Melbourne who has a Sydney Swans AFL membership has received their membership pack from the swans yet? Both my dad and I have not received anything. We paid our membership towards the end of Jan and received our membership cards in Feb but nothing yet from the swans. The membership pack normally includes keyring, landyard, cap voucher etc.

Just wild about Harry
    I paid for mine last year and received it in Feb. I think there is a fair bit of turn-around time involved.

On the Rookie List
    Paid early Jan, recd Late Feb...Included keyring, cap voucher...

Blog Entries
    I paid in Feb, and got my a few weeks ago.

But I do know of someone else who is still waiting for theirs.
    Some family members have received theirs, but not the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone from Melbourne who has a Sydney Swans AFL membership has received their membership pack from the swans yet? Both my dad and I have not received anything. We paid our membership towards the end of Jan and received our membership cards in Feb but nothing yet from the swans. The membership pack normally includes keyring, landyard, cap voucher etc.
    I got mine a month ago. The cap/lanyard voucher was on the same letter as the Membership card. Keyring/ sticker ect was in the pencil case. If you didn't get all the goodies i'd ring the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Hi Mel,
    Apologies for the delay. Packs for AFL Members with Sydney Swans support are sent separately from other members. They are at the mailhouse at the moment, so they should be with you very soon.

Thanks,
    Jenny

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi Mel,
    Apologies for the delay. Packs for AFL Members with Sydney Swans support are sent separately from other members. They are at the mailhouse at the moment, so they should be with you very soon.

Thanks,
    Jenny
    Thanks for your help Jenny

I paid for ours a few weeks ago, my wifes arrived two weeks ago, my daughters the next day, then my sons and mine arrived two weeks later. I took all of the coupons in and picked up the kids stuff and the caps and lanyards yesterday. The cap is great, incorporating the old red V from SMFC on the peak of the cap.
    Does God believe in Atheists?