Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free v Geelong

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Ballantyne is fast becoming my most hated player. I wish Scarlett had broken his jaw.
    Please don't wish that sort of thing on a player no matter how hated. I know what it is like having a bruised jaw and a broken nose, bloody painful! I am sure during the week the coaches will be looking at ways to combat the little brat. Maybe Mummy could accidentally step on him, he would be like a jelly baby on the bottom of Mummy's boot.

I think worrying about Ballantyne is not going to do much good as there are 21 other players to deal with. How do we combat the influence of Sandilands, Clarke (who took the Cats Backs apart when resting), Pavlich, McPharlin, Moribitto etc. Their midfield is as good as the best in the comp on a good day and they have a very strong spine. We now have genuine pace so we are not going to be slower than the Dockers at least. We need to use that pace and I wish Rohan would be shifted out of the Forwardline onto either the back flank or the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Please don't wish that sort of thing on a player no matter how hated.
    Normally I'd agree but there is a small group of players where the image of them drinking a T-Bone steak through a straw does bring a smile to the face. That little germ Ballantyne certainly qualifies for that group.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12