Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 150 games for Mr Football

he was really good yestee and that run down from behind was bloody awsum
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Veterans List
    I said a while ago that the only problem with LRT is that he has not been able to string games together over the past few seasons. He has his knockers on RWO he has a lot to offer if he can stay on the park. He clearly showed his versatility yeasterday.

Warming the Bench
    Ok, this is drawing a pretty long bow but, lets' be honest it wouldn't be the first or the longest on RWO...

If you refer to the stats section of this site as we have been prompted to do on another thread, down the list of goalkickers you will see LRT with two goals from two attempts. If he can maintain anywhere near this for the season, say 20 or 22 goals at around 80 per cent conversion, I wonder if then he will be recognised as a reasonable option as a part-time forward...

Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    At ANZ once I sat next to this craaazy Cats chick who said LRT only got games as his old man paid the club to do so.

W.T.F.
    I have heard this too. But if it is an accurate statement what the heck. Obviously his old man knew something about his son that the club didn't at that stage (we go back to Rocket don't we....hmmm). Don't care. Love Lewie.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Congratulations to LRT on 150 games. And while the stats may say he only had 12 possessions, I reckon most of them were extremely influential. Kicked a goal and I'd give him five assists off the top of my head. Luffy votes from me.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    At ANZ once I sat next to this craaazy Cats chick who said LRT only got games as his old man paid the club to do so.

W.T.F.
    Well I'll be first to say it was a wise investment from Mr RT!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I have heard this too. But if it is an accurate statement what the heck. Obviously his old man knew something about his son that the club didn't at that stage (we go back to Rocket don't we....hmmm). Don't care. Love Lewie.
    Have you ever been to Kardinia Park Primmy?

That's where you will see crazy. We love going there to observe the strange beings that inhabit the ground.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    I've always been a fan, even when it seemed every other Swan fan was against him. ...
    I was never always a fan but I have always wanted him to do well and prove the doubters wrong. Actually that probably is being a fan.
    Hopefully when he does eventually hang up the boots he is remembered for being at great defender not the bit part player has play now.
    Gotta love the Hyphen.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Love the Lewis.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkari View Post
    Love the Lewis.
    Who knew???

Goal. Tackle. Mark(s). Ruck clearance. Job well done.

Just wild about Harry
    I will always remember him dominating a gf.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Who knew???
    I am known for my subtlety. Right?
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast