Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: RWO rules reminder (Updated May 28th)

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    To be clear, my 'you'll bang on about them' was in reference to GWS, not the posters themselves...
    I have been guilty of that, but as I said in a post last week, it is mainly out of a fear that GWS will adversely impact the Swans. I think I have taken onboard some feedback about this and I have tried to limit my anti GWS rants - please pull me up if it gets too much! I am hard enough to take that!

Re: RWO rules reminder (Updated May 28th)

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    I have been guilty of that, but as I said in a post last week, it is mainly out of a fear that GWS will adversely impact the Swans. I think I have taken onboard some feedback about this and I have tried to limit my anti GWS rants - please pull me up if it gets too much! I am hard enough to take that!
    The worse things you've ever said on this site and I pleaded with the Mods to give you a life ban because of it was your statement "I'm a Roosters fan". RWO does have standards
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

On the Rookie List
    Maybe we should have threads set aside just for negativity, insults and offensive references...they could be called NIOR's?? Go Storm...ooops sorry!

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    The worse things you've ever said on this site and I pleaded with the Mods to give you a life ban because of it was your statement "I'm a Roosters fan". RWO does have standards
    Please don't make fun of me - do you think it's easy for me being a Roosters fan? It's just how I am - I didn't ask for such an affliction....

I could go on but I must duck out for my next latte....

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213