Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Game day thread - Rnd 2 v Freo

Not another attention-seeking umpire just seeking to wave his little red flag again????
    I might have a slight drinking problem. My husband asked me to toast some bread for him...so I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to bread!"

Great Goodesy goal!!! Love the way he was directing the ball to bounce to right way.
    I might have a slight drinking problem. My husband asked me to toast some bread for him...so I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to bread!"

Lucky to get away with this one. Got the points though, still on top of the ladder for the moment...

Thank God that's over. Heart rate slowing down.

How @@@@ing good is Kennedy?

Kennedy was quality
    -

Regular in the Side
    how long does it take to learn that we are red and white. For years I and a lot of others have been saying our disposal skills are pathetic. Again today how many times did we butcher our kicking disposals AJ in particular and Hanners in the last 5 mins couldnt hit a swan from about 20 metres. Surely someone can teach them Ill come to Sysndey and teach them but Stewie both Dew and Maxxey were fine kicks to position. Its nearly killing me to watch them throw away that lead.

Regular in the Side MightyBloods's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    welcome kennedy...to the elite players in the comp. He ALWAYS performs under pressure.....including our recent finals. I know some hawk mates who are fuming he is running around in the red & white.

Whew. Our defence stood up in the last quarter. Kennedy was sensational the whole game. Hope Reid's shoulder is OK.
    Loved Jetta's chase - one of his best games for us. LRT celebrated his milestone in style. His tackle on McPHee(?) broke the Freo momentum.

Jason Dunstall on Fox steaming about that interchange rule - quite rightly. You shouldn't be penalised on the field for a clerical error.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Away for Easter in a fox free zone so no visual of the game. So stressful "watching" on the iphone. MSG'd Triple B at halftime and wasn't confident. Just so typical Sydney. when the opportunity is there to put a team to the sword we choose to put our fans heart rates and stress levels to the sword instead.
    I'll take the 4 points and move on to Port next week.

Goes up to 11
    What a great win against quality opposition! We are one of the teams to beat this year - we may not have the absolute class and skills of some teams, but we play hard, we have the fight, and we have a will to win that other team envy! Go Swans!!!

Liked Jetta Jack Kennedy and LRT. Jetta kicking goals makes me happy, LRT gives it his all and it's great to watch. That tackle on McPhee I think could have been the game saver.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast