Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smith is out

Smith is out

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jam View Post

Mmm...get well smooch.

I suspect Everitt. I'd prefer Armstrong. I actually think we are a little light on in defensive depth. I'd give Armstrong the run. He's the one we want in the 22 moving forward. I didn't see the ressies match. Is he ready to run a full game out?

It was the clappers wot done it!

Not funny, and no way could he fly, let alone play! OK, now who have we got who is a great tag. Relegate Kizz to tag mode, and bring up meredith?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jam View Post

Not good news at all. He's a really important member of the team. I'm sure his absence was part of the reason we lost that shocker of a game to the Crows last year.

With LRT out it does create a bit of a dilemma, Horse wants to give Armstrong another week in the ressies, but it would appear he's the best option to replace Smith, who will be sorely missed. Buggered if i know, HAnners comes into the starting side, Armstrong as the sub? Then the question is which midfielder do we move into the backline?
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    Buggered if i know, HAnners comes into the starting side, Armstrong as the sub? Then the question is which midfielder do we move into the backline?
    I think that could work well and then if Jack was a defensive tagger perhaps. I really hope armstrong gets a chance; he looks promising.

Shaw will be the defensive tagger. You cant waist Jacks attacking ability on a tagging role.

My guess is : Smith / LRT out : Mummy / Armstrong (in as sub). If Mummy still out then White in. Either of Gordon or Moore in if Armstrong not considered ready yet.

Warming the Bench
    My prediction is that teddy will be out aswell this week because his nose is still hurting from that falcon.

Why do they call it a Falcon?????
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    Why do they call it a Falcon?????
    Mario Fenech aka the "maltese falcon" was a rugby league player who was embarrassingly hit on the head in a league match in the early 90's. The term took off from there.
    Last edited by Big Al; 12th April 2012 at 07:42 PM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    everitt, white and mummy to return. If everett doesn't play well this weekend it surely has to be his last chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Mario Fenech aka the "maltese falcon" was a rugby league player who was embarrassingly hit on the head in a league match in the early 90's. The term took off from there.
    Thank you Big Al...have been around footy a long time and wondered why I didn't know it..Rugby League who'd da thunk it
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast