Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blues v Pies

Yeah, as a comparative newbie to AFL I've only ever seen C'wood fans at their worst & most arrogant, and not (yet) experienced Carlton at its old levels of unlikeability, so I suspect I can watch this game (via my TiVo) with some pleasure.

Happy and I know it
    Great game by Carlton. They ran rings around the Pies and Eddie was NOT happy. I was, though.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Carlton looked awesome last night. Pies looked like a side thats been up the top for a two years and who will struggle to stay up there this year. They could slip out of the four. Big call but I know but I reckon they could, which is good for us. Not looking forward to facing the blues, Murphy Judd Garlett Betts Waite Simpson Carazzo Kreuzer all very dangerous players. Waits performance was the big one for me tough, as thats what they have been missing. A big dominant forward. if he can continue that form then good luck beating the Blues this year.

Happy and I know it
    We don't play Carlton until August. They may have run out of energy by then. (Fingers crossed.)
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    We don't play Carlton until August. They may have run out of energy by then. (Fingers crossed.)
    That's positive thinking for you!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Pushing for Selection
    Pies lost two more with injuries - Reid and Ball -on the evidence so far of last year's top four Pies look the most vulnerable. Will it be us or Blues who replace them? The stand out from last night's game was their centre bounce cleanness - both their rucks were impressive as were their inside mids.

I hate to admit enjoying watching them play but they're an attractive bunch at the moment. Hopefully not 3 more Charlies to Judd - JPK's best chance is to cream them early doors before we come up against the hard run home.

There are very attractive to watch I have to agree with you there. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them pants the Pies last night.

I loved the look on Bucks face every time the camera went up into the box - soooooooooo funny!
    Mick would be enjoying this I reckon....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12