Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Changes for Rnd 4 v the Roos

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Seaby is a very good footballer and ruckman. I don't see him replacing Mummy as too much of a loss.
    I disagree and agree with bits of what you mean. I'd rate Mumford as a 'very good footballer and ruckman' (indeed, one of the best handful in the AFL). Seaby is a good/competent ruckman who is more than capable of holding down a number one ruck role in the AFL. But we certainly lose out by having Mumford out with Seaby in instead. It's not an insurmountable loss by any means, but it is significant. Mumford is a fantastic ruckman who impacts a game in ways that not a lot of ruckmen are capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Seaby is a very good footballer and ruckman. I don't see him replacing Mummy as too much of a loss.
    IMO it is a Mummy is a GUN...Seaby is a pop gun
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Quote Originally Posted by swantastic View Post
    IMO it is a Mummy is a GUN...Seaby is a pop gun
    Possibly a tad harsh?
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

I am rather looking forward to tony armstrong's first appearance as a Sydney Swan (snr). I hadn't realised he was a Swans fan as a kid, or for some reason that he was more or less local. I know I made mention that he was jumping out of his skin during his first ressies game, so now it makes a bit more sense.

This will most likely be an interesting display of Swans Fan becoming a Swans Player. I mean an out and out Goodsey oreinted Swans Supporter on the loose on the SCG, with that as his highlight, not just the fact of playing AFL.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Glorious morning in Sydney.

Can always change of course, but if it remains like this, the track should be in pretty good nick.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526