Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brett Kirk on ch 7

If this was scripted, did Kirky write it thats the question. Can u refuse to present something that's scripted? maybe he needs the job, WTF knows, his comments from the boundary seem spot on, certainly he's more colorful than Ling, maybe that's why they wanted him?
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Kirky would have loved it plus he doesn't have the personality to challenge the producers at 7..in fact he would have added more to the script!

I think he should use all his new age energy as a documentary maker and narrator. He would be really good at it.

[QUOTE=WeHaveTheGoodes;566697

I think he should use all his new age energy as a documentary maker and narrator. He would be really good at it.[/QUOTE]
    I thinks he's done a bit of that but you are right he could do a series of doco's on that genre and do really well at it.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by WeHaveTheGoodes View Post
    Kirky would have loved it plus he doesn't have the personality to challenge the producers at 7..in fact he would have added more to the script!

I think he should use all his new age energy as a documentary maker and narrator. He would be really good at it.
    He can present it on the Footy Show with Kells, Plugger and Tilt.

he will be playing hacky sack with the coaches as he interviews them soon.

He is a unique man, I think 7 are trying to push that quirky new age guy feel.

I can see what you are all saying, but hes a legend he can sit there and do a dump on the tv for all I care and its still better than bruce and dennis
    Theres not much left to say

Well heres hoping in a few years time they don't decide to match him up with Harry O.

Ones legit and the others just a poseur.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by WeHaveTheGoodes View Post
    Well heres hoping in a few years time they don't decide to match him up with Harry O.

Ones legit and the others just a poseur.
    Dont get me started on Harry O! The man with a special chair at home that he sits on when he needs to think! LMAO!!

I don't really mind.
    The video was corny and stupid.
    I dislike more the first time I saw him and he was wearing casual clothes compared to the rest of the team, and channel 7 were clearly trying to 'gimmick up' Kirky.
    He shouldn't need it.
    Wear a suit, speak your mind, and display your football knowledge. That should be enough....
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

what the hell was that?

Bloody hell kirky, that is a shocker. Too much yoga and incense clearly has deleterious effects.

Goes up to 11
    Leave Kirky Alone!!!!! I think I need to make a video...

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Heh. Kirky's obviously not a natural in front of the camera, but I can see the concept that Channel 7 are trying to go for, I don't really mind it. Each to their own I guess.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast