Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Brett Kirk on ch 7

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    There can be an element of insularity in many strong group cultures (in some case it burgeons into outright paranoia/rascism etc.). I had assumed the Leading Tems/Bloods culture was a bit some sophisticated than that, does anyone have any insight?
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

The media are absolute parasites and to be honest not reading another silly article full of cliches doesn't concern me. Actually i havent read any articles regarding AFL or the swans in over a year and a bit.

And it sounds like they, the media or the lackey who threw his toys out of the cot because they swans ignored him, just want to dig up as much crap about the club as possible..trying to find something, anything, to discredit the swans. So instead they decided to hang crap on the bloods culture.

As Public Enemy once sang - Don't believe the Hype!

Good too see that a certain ch 7 commentator got absolute slammed in cyberspace last week. Funny enough not one single media outlet has mentioned it. would it be because he is the brother of a certain CEO in waiting?

Journalists are loving their new weapon of choice....social media...it all just feeds off itself to create stories, and hype...as said above -"Don't believe the hype".
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Great effort by Kirky to plug the Richards Report btw..
    "In some ways we?re less predictable to ourselves and sometimes that can be detrimental because we don?t really know where we?re going" - P.Roos

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456