Thread: Ressies this Weekend

Ressies this Weekend

Has there been any word yet whether or not we are going to be locked out of the ressies game again? We saw almost none last year, and the SCG record for preciousness is second to none.

Jenny?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Hi Primmy,

At this stage, Ressies will go ahead as planned on the SCG.

Enjoy the match,

Jenny

Thanks Jenny
    We like our new seats too!! Got a spot where all the mob come and gossip on the stairs. Its going to become a mecca. Nice having all our neighbours watching the game too; only the Irish visitors who upset things a bit at the start by doing the beer buster tango, but they were in the wrong seats and went off to annoy another group.
    Now, when you get a chance to get the ear of a marketing person, tell them to get us cushions again. I left mine behind at ANZ and I am suffering. I think many others would like a chance to get a Swans cushion for the game too. Haven't been able to track one down at all.

xx Primmy!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Thanks Jenny
    We like our new seats too!! Got a spot where all the mob come and gossip on the stairs. Its going to become a mecca. Nice having all our neighbours watching the game too; only the Irish visitors who upset things a bit at the start by doing the beer buster tango, but they were in the wrong seats and went off to annoy another group.
    Now, when you get a chance to get the ear of a marketing person, tell them to get us cushions again. I left mine behind at ANZ and I am suffering. I think many others would like a chance to get a Swans cushion for the game too. Haven't been able to track one down at all.

xx Primmy!
    I second that terrific spot and on an aisle end too so that's perfect. So thanks again Jenny. Prims I will bring my spare swans cushion on Sunday so you can have an unnumbbum!!!

YAAAYYYYY! I'll bring gluten free banana cake. And jelly beans!

Long Term Injury List
    Primmy & Wardy, how I envy you being able to watch both the Ressies and the main game tomorrow. We used to go for the curtain raisers at the lakeside oval back in the 'old days'! As s our custom now we will be holed up in the lounge room with all the family yelling at the TV, wishing we could see what is happening further than a metre from the ball. I've just finished baking our banana cake and we have the cherry ripes ready for 3/4 time. My son has filled out his home made footy record page ready to record the scores. Let's hope he runs out of room on the Swan's side of the page.
    Go bloods!!

Yell loud and dont worry about scaring the neighbors ;-)