Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robbie Ando?s 2003 Official Unofficial RWO Phantom Draft

Draft Scout
    If trotter is available the Swans will pounce, the direction taken from last year was to build a solid foundation of local based talent. I agree that our defence is solid, we merely need someone like Powell/Saddo to build up a bit to take on a stronger opponent.

Michael Johnson is a strange selection as a number one, I didn't notice to much of him in the carnival. Trotter starred until injured, exactly what the Swans usually draft, the sick, the lame, the injured and hope they recover to become a star.
    Staying ahead of the game...

Regular in the Side
    Originally posted by Ajn

Michael Johnson is a strange selection as a number one, I didn't notice to much of him in the carnival. Trotter starred until injured, exactly what the Swans usually draft, the sick, the lame, the injured and hope they recover to become a star.
    Johnson wasn't mentioned in the top 50 in the AFL's phantom draft. Also Trotter's hamstring and marking ability are a bit suspect - so I guess Sydney will definitely take him.
    ---------||--ANNE--||----------

Sometime tonight I will update my phantom draft, to fix up late braking news and stuff that has happened since I posted it on Sunday, plus in my draft there was 88 picks, tomorrow there will only be 83, so I have to update it anyhow.
    Once was, now elsewhere

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123