Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reid

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Perhaps it's the injury from the Freo game, perhaps it's because our opposition are fixating on him, I recall that his form dipped last year and the solution was to get a third tall up forward (Spanky). I think Horse may have included 'Dre for that very purpose.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Gee the kid is still a kid (in my eyes) and the footy world has "discovered" him, commentators, journalists and us mob. How much pressure would each and every one of you be under to perform at an elite level at the age of 20 under those circumstances!! A few deep breaths are in order here.

I am fairly sure Sam is playing with a niggle; that other teams have woken up to his ability and has a game plan specifically targetting him this year. Its a very steep learning curve. And he still plays with his head up. Suggest we trust him.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    All the more reason to get the lad some support
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Gee the kid is still a kid (in my eyes) and the footy world has "discovered" him, commentators, journalists and us mob. How much pressure would each and every one of you be under to perform at an elite level at the age of 20 under those circumstances!! A few deep breaths are in order here.

I am fairly sure Sam is playing with a niggle; that other teams have woken up to his ability and has a game plan specifically targetting him this year. Its a very steep learning curve. And he still plays with his head up. Suggest we trust him.
    It's also playing at the SCG.

He should have a good game at the expance of York Park.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

His best game this year was at the SCG wasn't it. And his rising star nominated game from last year too I believe. I don't think.he minds playing there. He's the Main target for opposition defences and yes he may be carrying a niggle. But if we continue winning I don't care if he doesn't play a blinder because the rest of our forward line is obviously benefitting from the attention Sam is receiving. Plus he's a 20 year old learning the tougher position on the ground...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123