Thread: Mumford out for a month

Blog Entries

Mumford out for a month

The Sydney Swans could be without number one ruckman Shane Mumford for up to a month following a minor operation to remove an infection in his back.

A late withdrawal from the Swans' Round 2 clash with Fremantle, Mumford was unable to get up for Sunday's 36-point win over North Melbourne before being diagnosed with the infection this week.
    http://www.skynews.com.au/sport/arti...id=743979&vId=

Yeah - might be allergic to cortisone but lets hope he gets better faster than expected.

Seabys chance to shine!

But disappointing really.

Indeed. Let's hope he has a blinder.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    . .
    Last edited by Ruck'n'Roll; 27th April 2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Too Horrible to Contemplate
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Bad news for us and mummy hopefully, Pyke has a couple of blinders in the ressiies and is given another chance. I think Pyke has the potential to replace and offer us more than Seaby around the ground and at FF resting. He plays like mummy really has a dip at the contest and is a huge unit you cant ignore him if he is resting at FF. So come on Pykey give yourself another chance at seniors...

Cheers

Waz

Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    Bad news for us and mummy hopefully, Pyke has a couple of blinders in the ressiies and is given another chance. I think Pyke has the potential to replace and offer us more than Seaby around the ground and at FF resting. He plays like mummy really has a dip at the contest and is a huge unit you cant ignore him if he is resting at FF. So come on Pykey give yourself another chance at seniors...

Cheers

Waz
    +1