Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Round 5 vs hawthorn gameday thread

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Very poor form to rejoice and sing before the finish.

In future, when the game is won, I want all of you who were guilty on the weekend and at the PF to show some class and just put on your gold jackets in silence.....
    So is that a yes, and I can singsong "we are winning and you are not" at all appropriate Collingwood games? very softly to myself mind you. wouldn't want to embarrass them.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

not sure what all that talk is about i only just congratulated you guys not sure what that guy is on about worrying about what hawks said in the media etc no concern to you guys anyways you won fair and square and yes we had a tough draw but we still played in all this game had a bigger margin for what ever reason we lost the game simple do what we do or most hawks anyway ignore the media they make up stories just to make a story they underestimate you guys too much , you guys are a good team always have been so ignore what they say unless they are doing the talking up stuff which can be over the top too but anything else unless you know it is fact ignore

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    That should read "To even up that ledger, you could say that his efforts in on Ashley Hansen in 2006..." but for the life of me I can't spot the edit option.
    I didnt see any of his efforts in Ashley Hansen. I was at the ground, so not sure if the TV showed a different angle?
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    I didnt see any of his efforts in Ashley Hansen. I was at the ground, so not sure if the TV showed a different angle?
    I don't know if it did, I've never been able to watch it. I was at the ground, too, and from memory Ashley was the main Weagle path to goal for the start of the game and had Lewie trailing him to the ball each time.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKS HEROES View Post
    not sure what all that talk is about i only just congratulated you guys not sure what that guy is on about worrying about what hawks said in the media etc no concern to you guys anyways you won fair and square and yes we had a tough draw but we still played in all this game had a bigger margin for what ever reason we lost the game simple do what we do or most hawks anyway ignore the media they make up stories just to make a story they underestimate you guys too much , you guys are a good team always have been so ignore what they say unless they are doing the talking up stuff which can be over the top too but anything else unless you know it is fact ignore
    I smudged my screen trying to squash the ant between much and you...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

why ??

did you want me to start that on a new line mmmm maybe i should have but i get on a roll and you were lucky to get the comma

I laughed.....I may be a simple kitchen hand now, but 32 years of English teaching had me shaking my head at that one.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031