Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: We owe the crows a belting

Don't worry Peeps, I'm here now, my plane landed last night(big relief for me as I have a massive fear of flying), will spend the day sightseeing(centre point tower), have got my tickets to the game. NO WAY the swans will lose when I'VE made the trip up to watch them. Swans by 26.

Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Don't worry Peeps, I'm here now, my plane landed last night(big relief for me as I have a massive fear of flying), will spend the day sightseeing(centre point tower), have got my tickets to the game. NO WAY the swans will lose when I'VE made the trip up to watch them. Swans by 26.
    From someone with similar fear of flying that's a pretty good effort. Enjoy your day (on a beautiful day try and do a harbour cruise if you can) and here's to a big win tonight.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Enjoy johnno.

You have plenty of time to jump a train to Doonside to watch the ressies and lots of time to get back. Just a thought.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

I can't wait to get up the highway this afternoon to see the boys play again tonight - should be a good atmosphere as I think the media attention will help get a few more through the gates, and us regulars are excited about what we've seen so far this season! I hope its as nice a day in Sydney as it is down here in Canberra - absolutely glorious morning down here.

CMON Swannies, rip Adelaide a new one

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I hope its as nice a day in Sydney as it is down here in Canberra - absolutely glorious morning down here.
    As of writing, it's cold up here, and very,very windy, with some ominous looking gray clouds to the south of the city. I hope they stay away tonight.

On the Rookie List SwanSational74's Avatar
    Wish I'd been in Sydney this weekend, instead of next weekend. Would have loved to have been there for this game.
    Red and White Forever.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456