Thread: AFL teams

AFL teams

Tony Shaw said the Swans have the best record for regurgitated players!

Who is swallowing them? I Hope that st kilda chick has not moved states.

Well we do have a Bird.

Off topic I know, but I don't l know to start a thread on tap a talk lol. Admittedly I've not been a big Bird fan but he has been fantastic this year. His ability, movement and skill is excellent. More than compensates for his lack of pace. Also right up there for tackles in the league, if not leading! Parker and Kennedy are getting a lot of the praise but Birdy deserves a rap. Well done kid, sorry I ever doubted you! ( Jack, while not having as impressive numbers as some of the others has also been excellent for us, I feel he's building quite nicely this season. He's going to pull up some Monster performances this year I feel)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Off topic I know, but I don't l know to start a thread on tap a talk lol. Admittedly I've not been a big Bird fan but he has been fantastic this year. His ability, movement and skill is excellent. More than compensates for his lack of pace. Also right up there for tackles in the league, if not leading! Parker and Kennedy are getting a lot of the praise but Birdy deserves a rap. Well done kid, sorry I ever doubted you! ( Jack, while not having as impressive numbers as some of the others has also been excellent for us, I feel he's building quite nicely this season. He's going to pull up some Monster performances this year I feel)
    Tap on Forum button at the bottom of the screen - Select Footy Forums and then Swans Chat - Click on the icon at the top right hand corner and select new topic...

Agree on Bird, has been a gun this year. Once he was over his foot issues we were always going to see the best if him.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Cheers Al, for a younger chap my technological aptitude is really appalling lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Cheers Al, for a younger chap my technological aptitude is really appalling lol.
    You're welcome mate...
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Tony Shaw always comes up with beauties. He massacres the English language and despoils gramma, whoops that should be grammar.
    Last edited by wolftone57; 3rd May 2012 at 11:37 PM.

Shaw is Collingwood thru and thru, probably didn't have much of that fancy book learnin' stuff
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Goes up to 11
    Are either of the Swallow brothers ever going to be regurgitated players?

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Take a bow sir, take a bow.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Didn't help my breakfast go down, but priceless!