Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 7: Sydney Uni v Sydney Swans Reserves

Goes up to 11
    Looking forward to hearing who does well against what pretty much looks like witches hats for this week's hit out.....

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Looking forward to hearing who does well against what pretty much looks like witches hats for this week's hit out.....
    Cruel, but probably fair.

I'm guessing Morton will get another bag today but still won't look like firsts material.

Just wild about Harry
    I just had a thought - I used to play CHB for Eagles and also against Sydney Uni at various times and I can just imagine their CHB waking up this morning thinking they were going to be playing on Walsh/White/Pyke. I would have spent all morning in the toilet and would have been over-awed. Spare a thought for the poor guys.

Goes up to 11
    True I hope Uni put up at least a decent fight and with a bit of physicality. Anything to help our Ressie boys prepare for the big step up when required....

Thanks Ugg. I had a look at the Swans site this morning and I noticed all the emergencies are in the Reserves line up. That usually means there is definitely no change. Looks a very strong team. I wonder if some of the guys tired last week due to lack of match practice or games at that level. Guys like Pyke & Meredith who have not played all games due to injury. I think Lamb is a little out of condition too due to his pre-season injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Big fan of Dyl's and he's been going pretty well in the Ressies this year. The way our midfield is firing in the seniors it'll be tough for him to crack a spot but if he keeps working hard and playing well then anything can happen.
    We do have a long term injury and he may be added to the main list but at this time he is only on the rookie list so he won't play seniors any time soon. If he is retained more chance of seeing him listed next year. He has been very good in the Resies games I have seen this year which is all but one. Going to have to miss this one today as I have a birthday party. Tempted to ditch Party but we have been friends for 20 years and I don't think that would be a good thing for the friendship.

Definitely going to the Seniors though!!!

Jesse is playing. A beautiful day for footy as a crowd of about 30 people continue to flood in.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336182820.891033.jpg
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Veteran Site Admin
    Can anyone help me with a technical issue of how to access this stream? I gave up last time because I had the same issue but would like to watch this afternoon. I just get a constant "buffering" sign on the UStream page. Anyone have any idea if I need to change any settings so I actually get the stream?

Great grab by Mike Pyke and good goal from White.

Mitchell has had his hands on it a bit already.

Great run and goal from Cunningham - I like him a lot!

Great start from White.. in absolutely everything!!
    "In some ways we?re less predictable to ourselves and sometimes that can be detrimental because we don?t really know where we?re going" - P.Roos

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Can anyone help me with a technical issue of how to access this stream? I gave up last time because I had the same issue but would like to watch this afternoon. I just get a constant "buffering" sign on the UStream page. Anyone have any idea if I need to change any settings so I actually get the stream?
    Sounds like your net connection is struggling to buffer the video - do you have a fast net connection? Otherwise try running it in another browser apart from Internet Explorer, such as google chrome or mozilla. My stream is excellent today.

Going to be a slaughter this game.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast