Time to restructure that forward line

Out: LRT and McGlynn
    In: White and TDL

Everitt to start if Goodes is out.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    Out: LRT and McGlynn
    In: White and TDL

Everitt to start if Goodes is out.
    McGlynn ? I would take McVeigh out before McGlynn... McVeigh is soft as.. At least Benny puts his head over the ball..

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    McGlynn ? I would take McVeigh out before McGlynn... McVeigh is soft as.. At least Benny puts his head over the ball..
    I'd keep them both. McGlynn is due for a big one. And while we're talking about the "Mc" players, how about giving McNeil a run?

Nipper and Mitch Morton both kicked 10 in the ressies today. Walsh had 4 and he and Pyke were both far better performed than Jesse IMO. Still any of those 5 would probably give us more than Everitt and LRT at the moment.

Out: Goodes (injured)
    In: Walsh

Would also be happy to see White but as Walsh has been starting to show a bit in ressies may be time to give him his chance.

Senior Player
    OUT: Goodes, Everitt
    IN: White, Walsh

Goodes looked so good out of the goal square tonight. I reckon White will take that role next week, and might pinch hit in the ruck too in a head to head with LRT. Walsh, TDL or Gordon would be a better sub than Everitt. I can't wait til Spangher's back.

Don't expect to see many changes, but there are a couple of players who have had a mediocre start to the season who have escaped critism by virtue of the winning streak. I was listening to MMM today and Luffy gave Sam Reid a touch up for his last 3 performances. I wonder if a week in the ressies and kicking 10 goals would ultimately be a good idea.

Others:

The White vs LRT is an ongoing RWO discussion. Think White should get another run at LRT's expense.

The forward line is getting worse, despite the form of Goodes, ROK and Jetta, so some work needs to be done there...

While Everitt has been serviceable I think there may be more effective in the 2's that could take his place.

McGlynn hasn't been effective as a forward. The same happened last year - then he moved into the midfield in a tagging role and stepped his game up. Unimpressed since his return forward.

So the names to bandy about - Reid, Everitt, McGlynn and LRT.

Expected changes; none.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

EverItt gone, LRT gone
    White in, nipper in

Let's see on goodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Don't expect to see many changes, but there are a couple of players who have had a mediocre start to the season who have escaped critism by virtue of the winning streak. I was listening to MMM today and Luffy gave Sam Reid a touch up for his last 3 performances. I wonder if a week in the ressies and kicking 10 goals would ultimately be a good idea.

Others:

The White vs LRT is an ongoing RWO discussion. Think White should get another run at LRT's expense.

The forward line is getting worse, despite the form of Goodes, ROK and Jetta, so some work needs to be done there...

While Everitt has been serviceable I think there may be more effective in the 2's that could take his place.

McGlynn hasn't been effective as a forward. The same happened last year - then he moved into the midfield in a tagging role and stepped his game up. Unimpressed since his return forward.

So the names to bandy about - Reid, Everitt, McGlynn and LRT.

Expected changes; none.
    Reid FFS? Are you serious

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast