Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foxtel Cup

Warming the Bench
    I"d say GG must be reasonbly well thougth of in NEAFL circles being appointed assistant REP COACH in his first year in this comp

Warming the Bench
    I"d think GG must be reasonably well respected in NEAFL circles to be appointed ASSISTANT COACH of the rep sidhis first year
    Last edited by strapper; 11th May 2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: errors

That 8 minutes was clearly a battle for you.

Carn the Lions

- Are you in your own little world down there at Wollongong or what?? The SHEagles are 4 -3 to start the season and GG is being shown up at a decent level?? Your kidding yourself if you think he is struggling with the jump into the NEAFL. The 3 losses have come against Queanbeyan x 2 who are travelling very well and winning all games comfortably and the Giants who have several AFL standard players playing. Not a bad start considering injuries to key players through the start of the season (Jamie and Jon Vlatko, Seebeck, Bilkey, Reed, Gavuri, Palipuaminni. I know that injuries occur at every club and im sure the SHEagles are not blaming injuries to their SOLID start to the year.

As for GG and the SHeagles struggling!! I think that bigger worries are coming from North Dalton and the constant reminders to the competition about the big steps the club is taking towards on field and off field success. The Lions reserve side is struggling in Div 2 whilst the SHEagles reserve side is defeating your Premier Side?? Maybe the Lions are not as rosey as some are making out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Freedman View Post
    PS Carn The Lions: stay away from my grandma
    35 at the oldest he tells me

Warming the Bench
    Double that and add 5

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMERHARVES View Post
    Carn the Lions

- Are you in your own little world down there at Wollongong or what?? The SHEagles are 4 -3 to start the season and GG is being shown up at a decent level?? Your kidding yourself if you think he is struggling with the jump into the NEAFL. The 3 losses have come against Queanbeyan x 2 who are travelling very well and winning all games comfortably and the Giants who have several AFL standard players playing. Not a bad start considering injuries to key players through the start of the season (Jamie and Jon Vlatko, Seebeck, Bilkey, Reed, Gavuri, Palipuaminni. I know that injuries occur at every club and im sure the SHEagles are not blaming injuries to their SOLID start to the year.

As for GG and the SHeagles struggling!! I think that bigger worries are coming from North Dalton and the constant reminders to the competition about the big steps the club is taking towards on field and off field success. The Lions reserve side is struggling in Div 2 whilst the SHEagles reserve side is defeating your Premier Side?? Maybe the Lions are not as rosey as some are making out.
    Just commenting on the rumblings sweeping the league of the group and those, or should i say one guy, who is in charge down there.

We have our battles, no doubt about that, but all of our guys love coming to training and have a real passion for the place.

Also just stated i thought you would lose a few games coming up - which i was right with the 10 goal loss on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Carn the Lions View Post
    Just commenting on the rumblings sweeping the league of the group and those, or should i say one guy, who is in charge down there.

We have our battles, no doubt about that, but all of our guys love coming to training and have a real passion for the place.

Also just stated i thought you would lose a few games coming up - which i was right with the 10 goal loss on the weekend.
    Seriously..... Someone in 7th place throwing stones. Have a look at a mirror which no doubt u do, think of own backyard as you have only beaten bottom teams thus far.

Our bet still stands.... Fully fit team in our prem s will work wel enough and keep more than a few teams honest.

As for the lions, ur dreaming about winning a comp, at best u will make numbers. GG puts in a awful lot of work some might whinge about it but I dare say that not to many coaches win 3 straight either.

Neafl, a learning experience for one, results I think not to bad, sitting in finals contention, but a long way to go like our bet.

I would prefer to be in eagles shoes than lions shoes any day of the week.

I miss Doormat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12