Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: St. Kilda game

Quote Originally Posted by swallows22 View Post
    Thanks all. Sorry about the confusion. Ideally would like reserved seats one level above ground level. Possibly midway. Tried looking at the map, but these old eyes could not make out the sections.

Appreciate your help. Cheers!
    From experience you won't get reserved seats on Level 2 anywhere near halfway. Level 3 is GA so my advice is to get there early and stake out seats close to halfway and near the front of Level 3. Not only will you save a great deal of money you'll also have cracking seats.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Except at ANZ
    PMSL
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    From experience you won't get reserved seats on Level 2 anywhere near halfway. Level 3 is GA so my advice is to get there early and stake out seats close to halfway and near the front of Level 3. Not only will you save a great deal of money you'll also have cracking seats.
    The sight lines on level 2 at Ethihad are such that seats near the halfway line aren't as important. You get a pretty good view of the whole ground anywhere on that level. But the midway seats on level 3 near the front are excellent too.

The only other ground I've been to where the vision is excellent even from a pocket up on the higher levels is the Gabba. Tried in vain to get a seat on a wing there last year and eventually gave up. But my seat was great anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    The sight lines on level 2 at Ethihad are such that seats near the halfway line aren't as important. You get a pretty good view of the whole ground anywhere on that level. But the midway seats on level 3 near the front are excellent too.

The only other ground I've been to where the vision is excellent even from a pocket up on the higher levels is the Gabba. Tried in vain to get a seat on a wing there last year and eventually gave up. But my seat was great anyway.
    Best ground to watch footy or any sport for that matter in the country in my opinion. Never had a bad seat.
    Shame I can't say the same about ANZ or Docklands.

On the Rookie List
    Thanks, one and all. Cheers!
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by swallows22 View Post
    Thanks, one and all. Cheers!
    No worries,

Remember, if the seat is up, push it down before sitting on it

On the Rookie List

St. Kilda game

G'day!

Got the tickets. Not been to Eitihad before.

Level 1, Aisle 5

Looks like Gate 1 is the closest.

What does the location look like? Hope it isn't in the middle of the Saints section!!!

Thanks and cheers!
    Richard

You'll be down near the Swannies cheer squad in the forward pocket! Enjoy!! I am in Aisle 11. Go Swans!
    Swannies for life!

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    No worries,

Remember, if the seat is up, push it down before sitting on it
    And for goodness sake, dont leave the seat up when you leave or my wife will let you know in no uncertain terms!

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    And for goodness sake, dont leave the seat up when you leave or my wife will let you know in no uncertain terms!

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Blokes need the seat up so we should get cranky at them for not putting the seat up after they finish.

Yes, I'm still available ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Blokes need the seat up so we should get cranky at them for not putting the seat up after they finish.

Yes, I'm still available ladies.
    Just can't understand why Al

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast