Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Game day thread round 8 vs melbourne

Reid still simply a passenger in every way....MUST get a run in the reserves....getting ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by Swans500 View Post
    Reid still simply a passenger in every way....MUST get a run in the reserves....getting ridiculous...
    True - needs to get his confidence back. Moreover, Walsh and LRT have both been terrific.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    It is so so so very important we go on with this. You only have to look at the ladder to realise at the end of the year the difference between finishing top 2 or as low as 5th n 6th will most likely come down to %

Heck if we go on with it n results go our way tonight n tomorrow we can jump to first on the ladder.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Swans500 View Post
    Should play him in the backline in the second half. Watts looks a different player in the backline. Maybe Reid is not a true forward right now.

Well Port beat Norf, so anything can happen, Tigers beat Essendon? I doubt it
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Veterans List
    Pyke may not have a lot of stats but he sure gives a contest. We should be smashing this mob out of the centre but we're not.

Jack continues his good form.

Reid no mark yet, he has what it takes, but its all about confidence for the lad, up the yard tommy

It might seem churlish to say this when we are sixty points up but this game is leaving me more rather than less worried about our forward line, and the delivery into it. Our goals are almost entirely a result of stoppages in the forward line. Is it too much to try and hit a leading forward. Next week we are playing a decent team with a decent on ball crew. I want to see us actually hit a target occasionally this half.

The biggest thing I want to see is a four quarter effort. Can we actually keep up a decent effort for the whole game? I would be very surprised if the final margin is above sixty, to be honest.
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Tommy is showing up what Jessie White cannot deliver.
    "Give a man an airline and he will rob the people. Give a man a government and he will rob the world"

Pykey is working hard....
    "Give a man an airline and he will rob the people. Give a man a government and he will rob the world"

Up the yard tommy walsh, show em

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast