Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for round 9 vs Saints

Happy and I know it

Changes for round 9 vs Saints

The umpires. Today's lot were hopeless.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Agree but I thought most of the dodgy ones were in our favour

Pretty hard to drop anyone after the biggest win since 2006.

A Fwd line with Walsh, Reid, TDL, LRT / Pyke and McGlynn should be given time to gel, plenty of good signs tonight

Veterans List
    I wouldn't be bringing Spangher in for his first game on the rock hard Ethihad Stadium; hamstring graveyard.

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    Reid out. Everyone needs to firing for us to get over the saints. Let him find his form and bring in someone who can kick a bag or actually get involved for more than a quarter of the game. I'd love to see Spang get a run if he's ready but otherwise nipper or morton to change the 'forward set up' a bit. Gotta roll the dice sooner or later and give the goal kickers a go.

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Agree but I thought most of the dodgy ones were in our favour
    It's more what they didn't pay than what they did. When did the AFL delete the rules about hands in the back and holding players without the ball?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by swansprincess View Post
    Reid out. Everyone needs to firing for us to get over the saints. Let him find his form and bring in someone who can kick a bag or actually get involved for more than a quarter of the game. I'd love to see Spang get a run if he's ready but otherwise nipper or morton to change the 'forward set up' a bit. Gotta roll the dice sooner or later and give the goal kickers a go.
    Sammy was getting his hands on the ball in the second half and you could see his confidence starting to return. Remember he attracts a good defender and sometime 2 defenders so he certainly won't and shouldn't be dropped.

No changes for me.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by SCGonasunnyday View Post
    Pretty hard to drop anyone after the biggest win since 2006.

A Fwd line with Walsh, Reid, TDL, LRT / Pyke and McGlynn should be given time to gel, plenty of good signs tonight
    +1

As the game went on the forward line started to gel. It's a work in progress no doubt but it's exciting just the same.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Sammy was getting his hands on the ball in the second half and you could see his confidence starting to return. Remember he attracts a good defender and sometime 2 defenders so he certainly won't and shouldn't be dropped.

No changes for me.
    No changes for me either unless Mummy get a surprise early recall.

On tv Mummy said he hoped to be back for Dogs game, so maybe Essendon game

Hope Marty doesn't come under scrutiny from the MRP, you know how they like to pick on Swans
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Mummy was out before the game having a kick with JPK. He was bending down and moving fine.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    +1
    Amazing what a little forward structure dis for the lad.

Like most ressie watchers, I thought Spanky's performance was excellent in the reserves, but despite that and the fact that the ressies won't play next week, I think Nico may be right about not promoting him the week.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast