Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blues vs Crows

Blues vs Crows

Carlton has suffered a 69 point thumping at home to the bloody Crows...I hope this is not going to be their year....

If it's not us I'd rather the Crows than anyone else (having been born and growing up in Adelaide).

The Crows looked very good. Made our 5 point loss (a game I still think we deserved to win) look even better. If I could just forget that game against Richmond.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Carlton supporters must be rather worried, comprehensively outplayed the last 2 weeks and Murphy suffering an injury that may keep him out for a few weeks.

The Crows are an excellent team and probably still haven't got the media recognition of how good they are yet either.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    If it's not us I'd rather the Crows than anyone else (having been born and growing up in Adelaide).
    My eldest daughter is a Crows fan, so I am a bit the same, if we don't win it, I am happy for another non-Victorian team to win it.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Makes our 5-point loss look almost respectable.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

I want a non vic Grand Final..and its looking that way.

Just so i can see the media down here squirm, just like they did in 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006..so much so they had to hold a "summit" to fix this major issue of non vic clubs winning flags.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WeHaveTheGoodes View Post
    I want a non vic Grand Final..and its looking that way.

Just so i can see the media down here squirm, just like they did in 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006..so much so they had to hold a "summit" to fix this major issue of non vic clubs winning flags.
    haha.
    I've been waiting for the media to jump on the anti I/S teams bandwagon.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsartic...2/default.aspx

This came out of the Murphy incident, I don't understand what the coaches are on about, are they saying the players would have slid in feet first to avoid hurting themselves? It's football, a collision sport, people get hurt, ask Gaz
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

I'm also enjoying the Crows doing well this year. They're a non-Vic team, and no-one tipped them to rise. Plus the only thing better than seeing a big Melbourne club get smashed is seeing them get smashed after declaring themselves a flag contender.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    I'm also enjoying the Crows doing well this year. They're a non-Vic team, and no-one tipped them to rise. Plus the only thing better than seeing a big Melbourne club get smashed is seeing them get smashed after declaring themselves a flag contender.
    And two weeks in a row just doubles the enjoyment. Carlton are my most hated team at the moment for the way they have been rewarded for their years of tanking, to see them comprensibly beaten just brings the biggest smile to my face!

If we can't win it this year I would love to see Adelaide do it, bogan fans and all!

..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Chris Judd visibly sagged after Murphy went down, like he was thinking, "now I have to carry these blokes again, and my shoulders are still sore from carrying west coast" I wonder if Judd would get a run in Weagles current midfield atm
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast