Thread: Tickets for Essendon Game

Long Term Injury List

Tickets for Essendon Game

Hi All.
    Just a heads up on tickets for the Essendon game at Eitihad. As usual it is a ticketed event so your Melbourne memberships won't get you a seat without paying extra! (As Swans Melb. members who only get to see five games a year it stinks that we have to pay extra for this game)

I have been trying for Level 1 & 2 seats for the past week but there are none available. I called the club and they tell me Level 3 seats go on sale tomorrow (Friday, for those unsure what day it is today).

There is a chance more seats on Level 1 & 2 will become available closer to the day but they are often singles or doubles, nothing for groups of fans who want to sit together.

Anyway, hope this info helps.

Blog Entries
    Well that sucks.
    We have to pay extra for crappy lvl 3 seats we normally get for free.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Are you sure you have to pay extra?

Corresponding game last year about 8 of us had AFL Members (with Swans preference) and we just went to the window and they gave us a ticket when we showed the cards. Can't remember paying, but I did have a few bevvies on board...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Only when you pre-book Triple B. You'd be able to go to the window on the night but you then run the risk of it being a sellout (highly unlikely) or not getting the tickets you want.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

go online now vic based members, you will only have to pay the booking fee!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    Only when you pre-book Triple B. You'd be able to go to the window on the night but you then run the risk of it being a sellout (highly unlikely) or not getting the tickets you want.
    Thx Plugger for the clarification. After yesterday I'd reckon the sellout is even more highly unlikely, so I'll just get them on the night unless it looks grim a day or two before...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09