• Western Bulldogs - between 10 and 19 points

1 7.14%
  • Western Bulldogs - between 20 and 39 points

0 0%
  • Western Bulldogs - 40 points or more

0 0%

Thread: Round 10 - Western Bulldogs

Round 10 - Western Bulldogs

One thing's for sure - we haven't done our marketing effort any favours with those losses to Richmond and St. Kilda. When it comes to media coverage, the way in which we lost those games has been damaging, to say the least.

This Sunday we might have a chance at some redemption against the Bulldogs, who've had a bad start to the season. Their only wins have been against GWS, Melbourne, Gold Coast, and North. To date, they haven't come close to beating any top 8 teams.

I hope we won't be their first. Hard to tip with any confidence though.

Swans by 15.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Early forcast for Sunday is showers......@@@@.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    This Sunday we might have a chance at some redemption against the Bulldogs, who've had a bad start to the season. Their only wins have been against GWS, Melbourne, Gold Coast, and North. To date, they haven't come close to beating any top 8 teams....
    I think you're well underestimating the Bulldogs recent form. I do expect to win, but there last month has been pretty solid after a poor first few rounds...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Bulldogs are @@@@e. If we lose than that's our reference point. They have beaten nobody's and even then unconvincingly. Haven't looked great winning against GWS, Norf, GC, or Melbourne. They've lost the rest. They don't kick a stack of goals. If we can't win this at home, serious alarm bells. 20-40!

With absolutely NO confidence.....SWANS BY 37
    TDL to kick 4 on Vezpremi
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    Early forcast for Sunday is showers......@@@@.
    For anyone who watches nsw ABC news...
    Is it just me, or does Graham Creed (sp?) have the worst ties ever seen on TV ?
    Not to mention his shirts and ill fitting suits.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

On the Rookie List
    Its hard to tip a team who is so up and down, if we beat the dogs we come back to melbourne and most likely get belted by essendon. Anyway, focusing on this week, we simply must win and without tipping with any confidence aswell, swans by 14.

On the Rookie List
    I think the Dogs will be a good scalp. I notice Lake seems to be coming back into some form. Not sure who had the better loss last weekend....Swans or Dogs. Another danger game for us.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Quote Originally Posted by GoSouth33 View Post
    Not sure who had the better loss last weekend....Swans or Dogs.
    I have to say, I'm pretty sure....
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Hmmmm, Lake goes to Reid, Reid drags him up the ground, out of his comfort zone, teh mids float forward and kick bags of goals. Take Lake out of their def 50, open up our forward line yada, yada, yada, win by plenty

Of course, someone has to get the ball out of the contest for us
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

On the Rookie List
    The Dogs - like Adelaide - are playing very good contested footy at the moment, and will be suited to the SCG. Like us, they rely on goals from smalls/mids. Liam Jones is similar to Reidy in many ways in that he's a good contested grab and mobile but doesn't kick big bags. For both of them you can't underestimate the role they play in drawing defenders and being the hit-up target. Case in point - Trav Cloke covered 16km v Adelaide and Bucks was apparently happy with his game in doing so, despite 26 SuperCoach points and little scoring influence. Wouldn't be surprised if Walsh goes for the Spang. If AJ doesn't come up expect Armstrong to come in - feel they want in him in the 22 but can't find a place at the moment. Might even play for TDL.

I'd like to see TDL or Morton play a full game as a permanent forward. JPK and Jetts are leading our goalkicking at the moment. It's ok Reid isn't kicking bags, but we want a forward to be kicking them, particularly against good teams.

Finally, it's a long season... with the Champ and Mummy back come finals time, we'll be right up there in terms of "contending". We play Subi well and I'd back us to beat a few sides home or away. If we can jag 4th we should be able to make a prelim and from there, anything goes.
    Twitter: @tp_rose

Swans by 20+ even though Doggies have strengths in the MF group they have as many weakness in KPP fwd and defence. This game 1 - 1 will suit our style more than the doggies I would like to see reid around the ground as 2nd ruck picking up some possesions will also help break the extra defender pressure he has been battling. Play Spangs on lake Pyke and Reid at FF could cause them some problems. I think our spread will concern the dogs would like to see Nick Smith in a MF role leave Shaw back. Swans back this week.

Cheers

waz