Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tribunal

Tribunal

Gotta love the auburn boys...... Syd afl must love seeing them every week.

Quote Originally Posted by chatovadafloor View Post
    Gotta love the auburn boys...... Syd afl must love seeing them every week.
    Did notice that myself earlier today. Not a good look for a club with one mens team.

Pushing for Selection
    May as well just hold the tribunal at Mona Park this week.

Any of our SU friends on here have a match report from that game on the weekend that they care to share ?

It's a bit of a shame. One thing that had impressed me about about Auburn when I'd done the club umpiring bit for our div 5 (4?) team the year they came in was even though there were some hot heads, every time one fired up he had two taking him away from the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotties View Post
    hot heads
    Filthy Scumbags more like..
    The uncontrolable temper and straight out violance from the average 'hot head' has no part in any sport.
    Definitely not 'tough' football, just hooligan type low lifes who know no better. And a turn off for many involved in the Sydney AFL.

You're never going to be able to eliminate violence in a contact sport played by men and fuelled testosterone. The point I was making is that even though there were players you'd deem to be "Filthy Scumbags", there was a very concious effort, in my experience, by the other players in the team to make sure it didn't escalate.

Warming the Bench
    I'd love to know why they seem to be the only club not required to submit Club Notes for the Record as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    I'd love to know why they seem to be the only club not required to submit Club Notes for the Record as well.....
    Too busy at the tribunal or getting tips from Mundine

Warming the Bench
    Should probably wait until the charges are heard before all commenting - The only game I've played against Auburn they were well controlled all bar one who kept threatening to stab people after the game and they did something about him. Tribunal will sort them out if they are guilty but its not as though all the other clubs are skeaky clean either....
    Carn the Southern Power.....

Almost Football Legend
    I haven't seen a lot of Auburn, but I'd heard they had a couple of hot-heads but the rest of the team were good at calming them down and keeping them under control.

Disappointing they've forfeited tomorrow. We'd heard of them being a multicultural success story, but they've gone from having two teams to being unable to field one; the drop-off in their numbers must be a concern.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    I haven't seen a lot of Auburn, but I'd heard they had a couple of hot-heads but the rest of the team were good at calming them down and keeping them under control.

Disappointing they've forfeited tomorrow. We'd heard of them being a multicultural success story, but they've gone from having two teams to being unable to field one; the drop-off in their numbers must be a concern.
    The new poster child Blacktown Magic has over 40 players and they only play on a rotational basis, heard a rumor that their captain has only played 3 games because of this - surely they'd have a few blokes keen for a run.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Oath View Post
    Filthy Scumbags more like.
    You're not wrong there. There's a couple of players who have been a blight on the game for as long as I care to remember.

It's nothing to do with their race, they are a bunch of ugly, offensive thugs who have no place in our game. I remember in a finals game one year one of our players being chased and told that when they saw him out on the town that they would knife him. Just charming....

The sooner this "experiment" is chucked in the garbage bin it belongs in the better. Multiculturism is about inclusiveness. The only reason they started Auburn was that no other club would have them.....
    Last edited by Norris Lurker; 28th May 2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: let's leave individual names out of this, I don't have the funds or desire to deal with a defamation suit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast