Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stay at home FF

TDL would do this well you could raffle it almost. TDL, Jetstar, Bennt, Goodsie and ROK. Jack or Parker when resting. The trouble with this is the delivery has to be good not too short or you get a one on one with a player maybe tied up with nowhere to go. The way we have been delivering the ball into our forward line at the moment we would stuff it up. If we can get the delivery right we will always do well no matter the situation.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    I actually felt that Rohan was going to do this. Certainly in the game he was injured this is what he was doing for all of the five minutes....resulting on a goal off a lead.

Aside from Goodes there is noone, aside from Rohan who has the speed, power, marking prowess and x factor to play the role and not be held down. And it's a waste of Goodes to leave him down there all day.
    In the longer term, I hope it will also be a waste of Rohan.

Just wild about Harry
    Self-indulgent *bump*.

I heard a quick comment on SEN today that both FFs who kicked a bag this weekend (Riewoldt and Franklin) unusually played much closer to goals. Tim Watson made the comment that we may see a lot more of that for the rest of the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12