Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread - Swans vs Bulldogs

Match Day Thread - Swans vs Bulldogs

Cold, wet and miserable day here in Sydney. Looks like the rain has set in.

Anyone care to reconsider our chances of winning?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Surely they'll take out of the 3 ruckman/forwards out in this kind of weather. I'll let you know who's missing from the ressies in about an hour

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    Cold, wet and miserable day here in Sydney. Looks like the rain has set in.

Anyone care to reconsider our chances of winning?
    Never!

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    JPK is going to show Boyd that men who model knitwear are not to be trifled with! Underneath the cable knit is a body and mind of steel.
    There'll be plenty of spoons full of Sugar Shane Mumford handed out with the red and white medicine today.
    Our wet weather contested king, Jude "FREEDOM" Bolton, is going to cause a world full of pain our there on the SCG.
    Bring it on.
    Oh and don't forget your poncho!

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Surely they'll take out of the 3 ruckman/forwards out in this kind of weather. I'll let you know who's missing from the ressies in about an hour
    You would think so. But then again, this weather was forecast when they selected the team on Friday. After all, the decision to switch the reserves game was made then. I can't see the wisdom in ever going into a game with all three of Mumford /Pyke / LRT as rucks / forwards, let alone on a wet day. Maybe they are planning to move LRT back to defence to look after one of the Dogs' tall gangly ruck / forwards. Could we see Reg go forward again?

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    You would think so. But then again, this weather was forecast when they selected the team on Friday. After all, the decision to switch the reserves game was made then. I can't see the wisdom in ever going into a game with all three of Mumford /Pyke / LRT as rucks / forwards, let alone on a wet day. Maybe they are planning to move LRT back to defence to look after one of the Dogs' tall gangly ruck / forwards. Could we see Reg go forward again?
    Logic says one of the three will be the sub. That doesn't make any sense though. Late change coming I think.

Facebook reporting all emergencies playing with ressies.

Goes up to 11
    Can we have a bit less negativity on this thread today please people? It's a crappy day here in Sydney so sitting out there supporting the guys will be challenging enough, and it will be bloody tough to play in these conditions. A bit of positivity and support on here would be great today.......

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Facebook reporting all emergencies playing with ressies.
    Good old reliable ugg!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I agree, the only plausible reason for having all 3 in the line up today is if LRT goes back to defence, someone from defence goes forward.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    I agree, the only plausible reason for having all 3 in the line up today is if LRT goes back to defence, someone from defence goes forward.
    I'd rather Reg stayed in defence though, so maybe AJ could go forward seeing as he did play his whole junior career there.

LRT to play back and LJ the sub.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast