8 20.00%
  • Essendon - between 20 and 39 points

8 20.00%
  • Essendon - 40 points or more

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Round 11 - Essendon

Round 11 - Essendon

After the Richmond and St. Kilda debacles a couple of weeks ago, I would have given us no chance against Essendon in Melbourne.

However, after a solid, but unspectacular start to the season, Essendon seem to have come off the boil a little bit. They weren't exactly convincing winners against the Giants, and Melbourne managed to humiliate them last week. Two ordinary performances in a row against bottom four sides.

We played an absolute cracker of a game against them in Round 20 last year, when we had more scoring shots and lost by a point.

Soooooo.....if we turn up with the right attitude, and we play a four quarter game, we just might get over the line this time.

Swans by 1 point.

P.S. It won't surprise me if there are more Swans supporters at Etihad Stadium this Saturday night compared to the SCG last Sunday.

Wouldn't surprise me either, Etihad holds 20k more than SCG in it's current state and has a bloody roof
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

On the Rookie List
    i think its bloody crap too that i have to pre prchase tickets on top of my membership for this game, and without paying an extra $38 i can only get row x on top level, not good for my 5 year old at his second game, he wont see a thing He is shattered now that i told we may not be going now
    The Future is Bright,The Future is Red And White.

Im heading down for this one, I want a good performance from the boys after the shambles of the St kilda game. St Feral fans are one thing to put up with, but are a long way behind the feral, arrogant Bombers. After last year's game, I'm hoping for the Swans to win it by a point If we turn up ready to play, it'll be a cracker. If we don't, it'll be another shocker and we'll get flogged. Come on bloods, show us that you top 4 material this year!

Looking for improvement on last week. Swans by 100.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Looking for improvement on last week. Swans by 100.
    O like yr optimism. It could happen, Dons in a down cycle, it only takes for us to get the jump on them

I think it will be a close one. Swans should have learned that they need to give everything in for all 4 quarters, not in patches.

Swans by 14

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Are all the people who have picked the Bombers the same ones who picked the Dogs last week?

I'm not too confident - but a win here will set us up for the back end of the season.

Go Swannies!

looking forward to having an aneurysm on saturday when this game is probably decided by a kick again....

TV repair shops must look forward to Swans games

On the Rookie List
    Im surprised by the optimism regarding this game, I just cant see us winning unfortuneately, purely because the game is in melbourne. Bombers by 16.

Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    Im surprised by the optimism regarding this game, I just cant see us winning unfortuneately, purely because the game is in melbourne. Bombers by 16.
    Ditto.
    I'm so sorry to say but even the eternal optimist that I am has to concede this game.
    You Melbourne members are the most wonderful, patient lot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast