Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 games to Kieren Jack this weekend.

Congrats to Kieran. I'm the opposite to RogueSwan - I couldn't believe that Jetta already has 50 games up but Jack looks like he's been playing forever.

I love Longmire's quote in the article on the AFL site...

He faced plenty of doubters along the way, however, including some within his own club, coach John Longmire admits.

[snip]
    Asked if he personally had any doubts, Longmire said with a huge grin: "Oh no, I always thought he was going to be a really good player.

"I didn't have any doubts at all and I was the one who said 'We've got to pick him'.

"That's how I recall it anyway."
    I've missed Paul Roos' humour. Keep it coming John!

I used to have a mad crush on his father. Gawwwdddd. And Kiz is mid 20's ish. (Reaching for the bottle of gin).

Good for you Keiran for being just as pig headed and stubborn as your father. Made/making your own mark in the world.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

The Jack highlight reel: http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/multim...9/default.aspx

A pity it missed two of my favourite moments - his hit on Spangher and the Judd encounter.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting that link Hair. Having watched it you realise how perfectly made for AFL are those nippy little NRL players. How much must Kizza love the freedom of playing 360 degrees. He is a little dynamo!

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    They should ban celebrating milestone games for Swans players. Unless we are playing the last team on the ladder and we are at full strength.

Milestone games are like watching Engleburt Humperdink performing at Eurovision.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12