Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reid

High impact running breaks down muscle mass,That's why body builders don't jog, and marathoners are skinny.
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Don't forget he is still only 20 yrs old and with Goodsey back, he will no longer get the best defender.
    Has a bit to learn when the ball hits the ground, maybe needs more gym work. But I am glad he is in the red and white colours.
    Exactly, the kid just needs time it is pretty much only his second year. I think the expectation on him, not just from some supporters but perhaps even the club, has been too great. Was a 5 year contract too much for him and maybe the club thought he was more advanced than what he is?? Perhaps not, but he pretty much gets the best defender every week and no doubt he plays better when properly supported in the forward line, so goodsey back helps even further. He oozes talent and potential and hopefully he can continue on his good form for the rest of the season and develop further next year.

Opti-pessi-misti
    I think we can have every confidence that Reid will fulfill his potential. Why? Because of Jets. I really thought at the end of the season last year that he might not make it, maybe not in the ALF and probably not at Sydney even tho' he definitely had the potental. But over the summer he ran with Kizza and in one of his interviews said the coaches, I think he said Stewie, Crouch and probably Leigh /Tudor, worked closely with him and he put in the hard work.

They say that Reid works really hard at his game and from the example of Lewis, the club will see to it that he gets the direction and support he needs. So even tho' he is not setting the world on fire at the moment we should be hopeful that he is still on the road to being our next 'gun' player!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12