Thread: West Coast (spoilers)

Senior Player
    Blog Entries

West Coast (spoilers)

Looking pretty good at the moment despite a horror run with injuries. Tough win over the Blues tonight.

Would love to see Mumford against NicNat when we play them in a few weeks...

On the Rookie List
    Carlton really took it up to them at one stage and made West Coast look vulnerable. They're playing well and have a winning run of, I think, 16 home games. We play them on Saturday 15 July at Subi and I would give us a chance against them. We broke Geelong's long run of home game wins and wouldn't it be good to beat the Weagles on their own turf.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Quote Originally Posted by GoSouth33 View Post
    Carlton really took it up to them at one stage and made West Coast look vulnerable. They're playing well and have a winning run of, I think, 16 home games. We play them on Saturday 15 July at Subi and I would give us a chance against them. We broke Geelong's long run of home game wins and wouldn't it be good to beat the Weagles on their own turf.
    I believe we were the only team to beat them last year over there. The game in a few weeks has all the hallmarks of an 05-07 period blockbuster. Bring it on I say - I went over for last year's match and beating those smug buggers over there was wonderful - I want to see it happen again this year.

They are certainly playing well Wet Coke but they are far from undefeatable - but the same can be said for a number of teams in the league. It really is an open competitiong this season.

Far from unbeatable as proven by the Lions. I fear no team with the exception of Collingwood. And their forward line is not exactly pumping ATM, while our back six are outstanding. Like a lot of teams, if we can successfully tag one or two mids, Wet Toast are eminently beatable, our skills are much improved this year and once Goodes settles into the forward line, we'll beat few who think they are unstoppable, maybe even the Pies.
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh